Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 1: And the Sky Full Of Stars (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 1: And the Sky Full Of Stars
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: "Okay, now everybody pay attention and do what I do. *sings* You put your right hand in, you put your right hand out, you put your right hand in, and you shake it all about..."

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One robed figure to another: "Who the Hell is this??!? I thought we were summoning Cthulhu!!"

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: okay, no-body is going anywhere until I find out who wrote "garibaldi cuts his own hair" on the side of B5, okay?"

Cloaked guy: It was the cloaked guy, over there!

Cloaked guy: It never was! It was that cloaked guy!

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucus surprises everyone who thought that Palpatie was Darth Sidious.

------------------
-Winston Zeddmore

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Grey Council guy: Now, if you pick Delenn, then you shall be rewarded! However, if you pick anyone else, then you shall be forever cast from the series, and replaced by someone who shares your initials, but actually has hair that moves.

Sinclair: Okay, what's my reward?

GCG: Er, how about you become one of our gods?

Sinclair: Okay, fair deal.

------------------
-Winston Zeddmore

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Sinclair: Hang on, why have I got a leather strap on my unifrom? They didn't in 'The Gathering'

Cloaked guy: *removes hood* I ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE!

Sinclair: Joe? I knew you were getting into this show, but itsn't this a bit ridiculous?

JMS: SILENCE! TREK IS CRAP! JMS HAS SPOKEN! My RIGID GRILL STRUCTURE...

Sinclair: Hang on, that's another TV show.

JMS: SILENCE! DAMN! I HATE TNT! AND TREK IS CRAP!

------------------
-Winston Zeddmore

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the most sacrosanct of chambers, at the most solemn of moments, a crucial point is reached,
a crossroads of history in which the fate of all the known galaxy hangs in the balance... and some guy wanders in from stage left: "Sorry to interrupt, but which way to the can? Hey, you guys having a Grim Reaper look-alike contest or something?"

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: "Listen, I tell you it was all a mistake! We got shown all these old DS9 episodes at the Academy, and if there's one thing we learned, it's 'shoot Dukat on sight!'"
The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grey Councillor: "There is a hole in your mind. . ."

Sinclair: "Oh, yeah. . . sorry about that. Didn't have a chance to get these pants mended before the Battle of the Line."

Councillor: "NO! Your MIND!"

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[masked and robed figure]:*remove your clothes*
[piano plays a G over and over]

------------------
"All is full of love, all around you" - Bj�rk

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New forumite: *Gulp* Is this the initiation meeting into the Cult of Curry?!

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

The First One
Member # 35

For final BabCom 1, Zathras choose The 359 as The One Who Wins. And The Shadow and Elim Garak as The Ones Who Not Win. Zathras very happy for all concerned. Zathras hope soon to feature in season 3 BabCom, will see you in funny pages. . . 8)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps