Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 3: Messages From Earth (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 3: Messages From Earth
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't want to get killed because of a typo, it would be embarrassing. . ."

We return to the Babylon 5 CapComs, and what was considered the best season of them all. You'd think I could find some better pictures, considering. . . And once again they're from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit.

L to R: Commander Susan Ivanova (Claudia Christian); Captain John Sheridan (Bruce Boxleitner); Ambassador Delenn (Mira Furlan); Lennier (Bill Mumy)

[This message has been edited by The First One (edited September 19, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: This is the most comfortable chair I've ever been in!

Delenn: Really? Let me try it!

Sheridan: Over my dead body.

Delenn: *Looks at watch* Only twenty years left...

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenne: John! That was disgusting!

Sheridan: Ugh, who put this whoopee cushion here?

Ivanova:*cracks up*

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Mmmmm, this vibrating chair is really comfortable.

Delenn: You should try setting #5...

Sheridan: Alright, put it to the max!

Delenn: *pushes controls to max*

Sheridan: oohhhhhhhh......

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenn: Tell me your pain....

Sheridan: It was just...... horrible...... terrible.... it was just..... so emotionally scarring........ I was so terrified....

Delenn: A horrible thing, this is.... Tell me what it was you did so that I can avoid it..

Sheridan: I was inside Charles Capps' body... and it was scary!

*this borrowed from Krenim*
*awaits smiteage by boyfriend*

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "Warp Factor 7, Mister Sulu."

Lenier: "Excuse me?"

Delenn: "Most illogical, Captain."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenn: "John, there are others here who would like to play too, you know."

Sheridan: "But I just need to clear this straightaway and the trophy is mine!"

------------------
"And much of Madness, and more of Sin, and Horror the soul of the plot."
--
The Conqueror Worm, by Edgar Allan Poe

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenn learns to control John, through the time device on there belts, Ivanova finds the vibrator setting on hers.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL@Xentrick*

------------------
"You don't need a gun."
"That depends on your definition of 'save sex'."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenne: John, is your laxative working?

Sheridan: Didn't I say not to mention that in public?

Delenne: Well, it is an important problem, I think your friends should know so they can support you in your time of need...

Sheridan : Delenne! Hush!

Ivanova(to self): the guys are gonna love this back on the Babcom forums!

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited September 21, 1999).]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John: "I have the strangest feeling, like I'm being watched...by somebody with Lita Alexander's big black contact lenses."

Delenn: "Nonsense, John. Now, go about your business."

John: "I'll go about my business."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharidan: *thinking* "I know the Minbari have differnt ideas about body functions and personal privacy than we do... but a toilet on the bridge? Made of cold metal?"

Ivanova: *busts a gut trying to contain laughter*

Lennier: "Ah! Thank you for allowing me to observe, Satai Delenn. Until now, the concept of the 'practical joke' had always eluded me. I must try this on Mister Garibaldi."

Delenn: "NO, Lennier. Minbari practical jokes are too detrimental to the human psyche. If you were to play one on Mister Garibaldi, he would no doubt try to kill you... hmm..." *blinks* "Uh-oh. Lennier, get a mop. This joke has gone on too far."

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or how about:

JMS: "Ha! So they have 15 toilets on the Defiant, do they? Well, WE have one on the bridge of OUR ship!"

Boxleitner: "You've never forgiven them for stealing Robert Foxworth, have you?"

------------------
"The next time the workplace seems especially hectic, remind yourself it could be worse: you could have two-dozen sharp-toothed creatures chewing on your nipples." - James Lileks

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "Target Crusade. Put B5 fans out of their misery."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little does John know that sneaky Susan has planted a talking, touch-activated device on John's chair.

Device: "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger, danger!"

Lennier: "Inside joke?"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps