Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Mine (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom Mine
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Unseen Science Crewman: "Jeez, Uhura, take it easy on that thing."

After seeing that one, I laughed so much I forgot what I was going to post.

------------------
yes, I'm very dutrnk at the moment, and i'm doing my type to best so shut up! JK

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or

Uhura demonstraits the Sizerizer.

------------------
yes, I'm very dutrnk at the moment, and i'm doing my type to best so shut up! JK

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(inspired by Tahna)

Next on CBS: ATTACK OT THE MISCHIEVOUS INVISIBLE ROMULANS!!!

Bones: What the - did you just stroke my arm?

Kirk: *0_0* WHAT!

Chekov: Must...Press...Ze...BUTTON...

Uhura (getting walloped): Owf! Arhk!! Yeelp!

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chekov: Rock, paper, scissors! Ha! My rock beats your scissors!

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*inspired by Krenim*

Sulu *thinking*: Poor old Chekov. Always using rock.

Chekov *thinking*: Good ol' Rock. Nothin beats that.

*rock, paper, scissors*

Chekov: Rock.

Sulu: Paper.

Chekov: D'OH!!!!

------------------
"Intelligence People. You guys are unbelievable. You dump a mess like this (that you created) on my lap, and then you come to whining "Where is our funding"? Well I'll tell you where your funding is. Can you say Health-Care"
- The President of the United States of America, The Long Kiss Goodnight

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McCoy: "You know, there's a rumour going round that the Chekov character was introduced to appeal to Ben Browder fans. . ."

------------------
Phasers

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "What's that little ringed planet doing on my bridge?"

------------------
"Fuck L Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
hip gangster wannabes."
-Tool, Ænima

---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McCoy: These hormone injections are working excellently, Jim.

Kirk: So I'm ready for the next step in the Gender-Reassignment process?

------------------
"And as it is, it is cheaper than drinking."
-DT on arguing with Omega, April 30

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McCoy: Well, you're not showing.

Kirk: I know Bones, but I tell you, that last buxom alien woman...she was so obedient, yielding, and ample...she did something to me.

McCoy: She stole you heart?

Kirk: Damnit Bones. The woman hasn't been made that can tame this beast. No, something very very strange.

McCoy: I don't see how it could happen, but no, you don't look pregnant. It would be royal justice if you were Mr. Space Casanova. I'll have to run some tests.

Checkov: *thinking* Damnit...will you both shut up! Ohhhh, too much woodka last night....too much woodka.

------------------
I'll kill you, you bloated museum of treachery!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited May 17, 2001).]

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::Chekov shaking fist:: Dammit, it's 2267 and Lee has yet to judge these yet.

------------------
"Let me ask you something, Mr. Garibaldi, a purely philosophical question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid do you think I am anyway?" - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chekov: Damn...the computer crashed again. I hate that blue screen error message thing.

McCoy: See what happens when we upgrade to Windows ME...

Kirk: I don't want to talk about it...

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, not as much uptake as I'd have thought. . . I'll just have to assume it's those pesky exams again. The winner is First of Two. Runners-up are Hobbes and Tahna Los, with an honourable mention for Krenim for inspiring Tahna's entry. Everyone else gets "Everyone Gets a Prize Day" prizes!

Now all I gotta do is find a new image. . . 8)

------------------
Phasers

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one won?

*looks again*

Oh yeah, that one.

------------------
"Intelligence People. You guys are unbelievable. You dump a mess like this (that you created) on my lap, and then you come to me whining "Where is our funding"? Well I'll tell you where your funding is. Can you say Health-Care"
- The President of the United States of America, The Long Kiss Goodnight

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited May 17, 2001).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won?

I Won?

I WON!!!!!

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps