Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Never-Ending Story 3: Escape from Stupidity (Page 14)

This topic comprises 50 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  48  49  50   
Author Topic: The Never-Ending Story 3: Escape from Stupidity
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm beginning to feel SO left-out...

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: IDIC ]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edit: Perhaps its Omega's starring role that makes us update so crazily, eh?

Edit again: Anyway, erm, if you want to pass this time, IDIC, um, uh...

by

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, IDIC, I already got "him"...

replacing

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...Instead, she offered to placate him BY replacing...

his

Finally! Makes sense now!
Maybe I spoke too soon...

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. him by replacing ...

This ones in your court, IDIC. I gotta go make myself some lunch. And guess what? I spent $420 on new tires yesterday! Hahahaha::sigh::

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Fingers Jeff*

You're enjoying this far too much. If only your fetish for putting Omega in sexual situations didn't force me to keep on editing every six seconds this might actually be fun, though.

electronic

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

fantasies

New rule: click "refresh" before you edit your post to make sure the post you're editing to match hasn't been edited to match the post before it, yes?

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
Member # 256

You've lost me... again. I'm bailing out for a minute or two, and let you sort this mess
GMTA indeed...

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

with

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

the

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

Well, um, we appear to be back on track. *knocks on wood*

Here's where we stand up till now, by the way:

There once was sex. Everyone liked it. Then Jeff Kardde, God, Roma Downey, and Po traveled backwards in formation towards Pittsburgh. First of Two ejaculated when Simon beat himself with a plastic, battery-powered toothbrush. Suddenly, extra-terrestrials exploded. No longer organs, gonads and breasts (as a sexual component was lacking), the flight overseas was infinitesimally delayed by monks. Indefatigable Horatio Hornblower dropped his cat sexually on Captain Kirk's toup�e-fencing prostitute. Yeoman Rand received a vibrator for Sulu but not before he used lubricant. Po slammed his head against First of Two because he enjoyed kinky spelunking. Especially during Star Trek: Insurrection and Late Night Confessions, The 700 Club, but (?) he doesn't masturbate with Tarkalean lubricants. That's Simon's nude potato toy. It slipped off his large ass. Meanwhile, Brannon Braga and Rick Berman vigorously masturbated, looking gay, like Trent Lott-hating Terellian's penises. Pitsburgh's sexiness was bleak, so to improve orgasms, the Steelers banged their cheerleaders mightily. Achieving sexuality hitherto unimaginable, Siegfried proudly prematurely outed Travis Mayweather. Omega kicked himself in desperation because he wanted multitronic teledildonics. So, Liz decided to ease Omega's pain and lust by erasing her offering of kinky electronic technology. Instead, she offered to placate him by replacing his electronic fantasies with the...

real thing™.

Edit: The TM just had to be there...

--------------------

Cartman
Member # 256

However,

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Liz

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

exploded.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

Distraught,

--------------------

This topic comprises 50 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  48  49  50   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps