Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » *blank* (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *blank*
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's time for the first Enterprise CapCom, but of course since they've dropped the 'Star Trek' from the name, I suppose I'll have to drop the 'CapCom' name. No, this'll never work. . .

Apologies for the quality of the image, for some reason I just can't seem to get good vidcaps from my MPEG copy of "Broken Bow."

"Who are you calling a pointy-eared son-of-a-bitch?"

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap on the deck once more and it's out the airlock with you

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Just remember -- this time, no teeth!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Archer: "Well you're no sheep, but I'll guess you'll have to do."

Porthos: "Rutoh" (ScoobySpeak)

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You have done well, you tiny brained sycophant! But soon it will be time for our plan to come to fruition!! You will order them to .. destroy the cats!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Yes Porthos! Right away Porthos"

"No one must be the wiser! They must think these are your orders! Now, BEGONE!!"

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dog: Get your hands away from me before I sic the SPCA on you!!!

Archer: What is there to be afraid of? The End credits always say "No Animals were hurt during filming of this episode".

Dog: That's what they ALWAYS say, but NOOOOO, when people aren't looking, that's when I get shipped to the Sang-Ho Restaurant in Shanghai.

Archer: Hey, don't say that about my fav restaurant down there. They've got exquisite dishes made from special meats....

Dog: That was my brother.

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Archer: Well - another adventure, Porthos .. now .. we must go back to what we always do..

Porthos: What's that..

Archer: The same thing we do everyday, Porthos... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE!!!

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narrator: "Little Porthos had saved the ship. A stunned silence gripped the bridge. But Captain Archer knew just what to say..."

Archer: "That'll do, Dog."

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kai Archer: Your pagh is strong... but pain... deep pain...

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"My mind to your mind... want... ARF!... pork chops..."

"Yes, I KNOW Trip called her a cold-hearted bitch, but that's NOT what he meant!"

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Archer: "That wasn't quite what I expected down there."

Apocaporthos: "Things change...long time gone."

Archer: "Yeah, yeah, that's what you said the last four times. No plague cure yet, but plenty of bacon-flavored treats stored in specially sealed vaults. I suppose that's just been a coincidence?"

Apocaporthos: "Yes."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. I still think "Apocalypse Pooch" sounded better. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Archer: What's this? Cat fur? And you're not wearing your collar too.... it has the name "Spot" on it....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Who likes Tellarian weevil dung? Who likes Tellarian weevil dung? Does Porthos like Tellarian weevil dung? Does wittle biddy Porthos like Tellarian weevil dung?'

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Archer: "Was that good for you?"

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps