Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Righteous CapCom of Superheroes (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Righteous CapCom of Superheroes
Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The_Tom == TEH WINNAR!!1

"You know babe, Lex Luthor ain't the only baldy you'd like to know..." *looks to his bulge*

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, that guy has some DAMN sweaty armpits.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tits are nice. Nah, she's like 18 or 19.

"I put on women's clothing & hang around in baaaarrs...!"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S-man:

Thank you, thank you vary much!

Here breats are showing the effects of gravity, so she is not that young.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Age has nothing to do with gravity. My ex Heather, the one in Atlanta? 40D & there was slight effect of gravity. She's only 20.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, by your lights she's virtually a grandmother. Oh, somebody stop me. . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Shik
Member # 343

Please. You are SO a year behind, dawg.

--------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's it... my next contest posting will have Klingon nudity...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"40D & there was slight effect of gravity."

At that size, I would think so...

Shik
Member # 343

And she's on the smaller side of women I've known. Ah. well...

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully "small" was modifying "women" and not an implied "breasts". If 40D is "small", your associations don't quite follow the bell curve...
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's scary.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But clever. Be even better if you had the uncensored version. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S-man: How would you like to meet "Teeny Weenie Little Superguy"?

Naked Chick: It's about damn time! I'm naked for Christ sakes! It sure takes you quite some time to take a hint!

However, I think Balaam's pic is great. Send me the original!

--------------------
You've got to be kidding!
I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes
And this is all part of some evil plot to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my BIRTHDAY SUIT???!!!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps