Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Voyager
Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post 
My RL BF lives in Portishead. Unfortunatly i'm stuck here in the USA.

------------------
"Omae o korusu..." - Heero Yuy

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Darky's from Britain? As in, this Britain? The one I'm in now? Sweet Jesus H Christ!

Erm, English pool involves hitting 7 balls of one colour (red or yellow), into pockets, followed by the black. There are loads of minute variations, depending on where you are, who you're playing with, and what colour jumper you have on. For example, having to nominate what pocket the black is being potted into, only having one shot (even if the other person fouls), when you're on the black, being able to hit any colour if you've got two shots, playing the white from the D or behind the line, and so on. Blah.

US Pool I always thought was the same, except you use spots and stripes instead of yellows and reds. I have no idea how to play billiards though.

(Actually, a local at Liverpool used BLUE and yellow balls. The madness. There was blood on the pavement the night I found that out, let me tell you.)

No-one's read this, have they? Because I didn't say "Stiff upper lip? Stiff something! Wahay!". Philastines.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's not nearly as funny in real life, you know.

------------------
"Businesses used to be like Christianity; if you were faithful and obedient, you could obtain bliss in the afterlife of retirement. Now it's more of a reincarnation model. If the worker learns enough in his current job, he can progress to a higher level of employment elsewhere."

- Dogbert

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a good idea about the meeting - we should get Lee to come along too!

------------------
Plagiarism saves time

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited January 26, 2001).]

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

Wait in a couple of years and i'll be there with my BF!

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why? Have we got to wait for him to hatch, or something?
------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited January 26, 2001).]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, certainly you must wait for him to get a name. BF is hard to pronounce, and I'm afraid, not sexy at all. Oh! BF! it ruins the 'mood'. I ask of you, can you eat pudding while thinking of BF? I certainly can not. Which means that skin of pudding on the top, which has the consistency of chicken gizzards mashed into a paste is left uneaten. And MM or DD niether like that much and say to me: "LTRMGNS, why did you not eat your pudding skin?" and then I'd reply: "I was thinking of BF." And then they'd say: "Well, then no more BF for you,YNGMN, go to your RM."

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

*LOL*

Actually, his name's Mark, doofus...

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Mark Doofus? Poor kid. Is he planning on taking your surname when you get married?

------------------
-Bubbles

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

Uh, no Liam. *readies a really BIG bat to thwap him with*

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*surprised it's not being used by yourself and Marc Doofus*

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

I would think things that are really big falls under the category of Sol System's...uhhh...well, ya'll know. *L*

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I must object to Simon's forward weapon turrent stealing so many threads. It's getting hard to fit anything else in here.

------------------
-Bubbles

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not unlike his pants...

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do I have the feeling that this thread is just slighty digressing off-topic?

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps