Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Who is "Icheb"? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who is "Icheb"?
Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me for asking, and I really hope I'm not insulting anyone, and if I am, I apologize in advance, but, Darkstar, are you a computer of some sort? You give facts and information as though giving statistical analysis, and as far as I can tell, have never used pronouns or a conversational tone of writing. It's very good for the singular release of information, but not very ... for lack of a better word ... warm. I know this is quite a bit off topic and I apologize if this was a bit biting, but I'm just curious as to your style of posting.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Computers, for the most part, are based on concepts of accuracy, consistency and reproducible data. Unless running Windows, of course.

------------------
"This is such an amazingly minor complaint. Does anyone actually watch episodes anymore, or is it just a notebook + pause button exercise these days?"
-Sol System on what constitutes modern day Star Trek watching, 02-22-01

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, thank you. I sense an undercurrent of something I will not elucidate for fear of having to retract several statements.
Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good idea, I think.
And 7 could be 13 for all we know, right? She acted somtimes like she has that mental age at first, then has slowly matured since then to this point.

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we know she was assimilated when she was 6, right? So, in "Scorpion," she said that "this body was assimilated 18 years ago. It ceased to be human at that time."
So, that means she was 24 in the 4th season, so she's 27 now.

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do remember that now, very vaguely. Barely... cursed memory.

[This message has been edited by TLE (edited March 04, 2001).]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She may actually be as old as she looks, but she may have looked that way for a long time. The Borg probably matured her in a chamber when they assimilated her. She may only be 27 but she's probably been an adult for most of that time.

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did they ever mature her! Phew...

PS - SHE'S VERY VERY SEXY!

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yah. Keep saying that the Borg don't have any interest in personal relationships.

"We are the Borg. We will enhance your physiology. Your cup size will be added to our own. Resistence is futile."

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello everybody! *dr.nick voice from the simpsons*
i'm new here, and i came here cuz i wasn't happy with the messageboard i posted at before, and other ones were way too big for me to keep up with

icheb is definitely not the most popular person in voyager, infact, most people i know want to see him get killed off.

------------------
Go to my site http://trekkie.at/infinity11/ or you'll cause release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You need to meet more people. Welcome to Flare.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps