Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Hmm... simple question... (Endgame spoilers)

Author Topic: Hmm... simple question... (Endgame spoilers)
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since 7/9 was said to have told Janeway about the existence of the transwarp hubs (plus, she's an ex-borg with a vast knowledge), shouldn't she also have known their location?

Well, that's it... feel free to speculate

[ May 27, 2001: Message edited by: The Shadow ]

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL
yeah that crossed my mind too

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't understand Janeway's comment of something like "You said there were only six of them in the galaxy". I thought to myself "Yeah, and this is one of them. What's your point?".
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was this in "Endgame" or have I not been paying attention?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, someone use that spiffy new feature and put spoiler warnings in the title.

You're right, it doesn't make any sense. As for why Janeway brought up that it was only one of six, I'm sure she was probably thinking of how to go about destroying it, and thus damage the Borg.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ta-da!
TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here--not contributing but i'm just posting screen caps all over the place today.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps