Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The Changeling Disease ($$$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Changeling Disease ($$$$)
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If all of the Great Link is infected, how would the female Changeling know it? They can't communicate with the Gamma quadrant. The Founders must have had this disease for some time if they all have it and Odo does, too, but wouldn't that mean that Odo gave it to Laas? Or, it's possible that this condition is part of the nature of being a Changeling. Maybe assuming a liquid form for too long makes you unstable. Of course, the chances of them all deteriorating just as we get to see them is rediculously slim. Or maybe only the ones who have come through the wormhole are falling apart. I think that the Changelings are evolved (Ha!) versions of the first humanoid race, which we saw in TNG season 7 (I forget the episode). The holographic humanoid and female Changeling are played by the same actress. Do the Founders that are infiltrating various races have to regenerate the way Odo does?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps