Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Verg? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Verg?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if you're really looking to call down a smackdown of biblical proportions on yourself
I'd actually like to SEE that. Dibs on all concessional & marketing rights. Plus 20% of the door.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I at least am moving it to PM's like Snay said.Koy on the other hand, well, only he knows what he's gonna do.

I agree that it doesn't have to be the Borg. Even though it seems like Voyager found enough aliens to fill the Alpha Quadrant, there are still unexplored regions, but consulting some star charts I found somewhere the Gamma Quadrant is the Dominion, we all know the stuff in the Alpha Quadrant, and the rest of the Beta is the Borg, which is unlikeley, because the Romulans or Klingans would have run it to them by now. It could be the Bynars, which if I remember is unlikeley, and I havent seen 1001101 or whatever in a long time. The Gamma Quadrant is a possibility, because the race who did that could have been taken over by the Dominion, if you belive that all the GQ is the Dominion. Now what was I talking about? V'ger or something. I need to learn to stay on subject. [Roll Eyes]

IP: Logged
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be from another galaxy for all we know.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where I throw up my hands in an expression of resignation.
koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for koy'peled Oy'tio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Defiant:
OK, I at least am moving it to PM's like Snay said.Koy on the other hand, well, only he knows what he's gonna do.

I'm finished with the whole you scratch my back I'll scratch yours routine...if you have a problem with me Defiant that is fine with me send me pm's if you want, i probably won't read them. As for you post you should slow down with the run on sentences it really gets confusion by about the third line...any way here is a link to a somewhat canon galactic map from DITL

This argument over whose boss is really stupid considering that were both in the lower ranks of things here. Although you may have come later on to the flare you have held this argument with me well, and I commend you for it, however it was, after all on my part more of a tease, you took it seriously and I respect that. I hope that you and I can make amends and perhaps you will look back on this as a learning experience.
You may in fact receive more spamming from others in this forum, but you have earned the respect of me. I hope that from this point on we may consider a truce. Although I may in fact enjoy some competition from time to time I believe that the most efficient use of our resources is peace. I believe this decision would be favored by all in this forum would, that is all.

--------------------
"Explore New Worlds"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Also, Simon (to play the excessive familiarity games), please cut yourself and send your genetic material in the mail to my location. I will clone any army of Soltroopers, and we will rejoice.

The Defiant
Ex-Member

Truce.

I did lurk before I joined, but things were less chaotic. [Wink] Thanks for the link. Makes me wonder where the hell I got that.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, and here I was waiting for the big TL Slap, or the even bigger CC Slam.....

In that non-canon off-shoot, V'Ger and the Borg were to have something to do with each other.... Thus their acceptance of Spock without proper assimilation, after his V'Ger mindmeld... Which is fine for that book, or series of books....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Man, and here I was waiting for the big TL Slap, or the even bigger CC Slam.....
It'll come eventually when we have two new newbies who both think that he or she is the master of all.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We do have one or two that think that they can outwit TheCapps, but efforts are silly.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least this discussion is not degenerating into moron bashing. So it will stay open for now.

Any more bad words, and I'm reporting this thread to CC.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so are they fighting over who sucks worse?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not anymore, it seems. Now they're gonna have to share a totempole spot.

[ June 01, 2002, 01:56: Message edited by: Cartman ]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, a fight of the newbies... Not something you want to do if you are a newbie especially on a board that likes to scare newbies.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

The Defiant
Ex-Member

Boy I learned THAT the hard way...sheesh.
And Koy' whatever and me are at least, uh, ask Koy'.

PS: Matrix, I'm not having fun. They don't have an all-you-can-eat buffet and an indoor pool. [Wink]

[ June 03, 2002, 07:59: Message edited by: The Defiant ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps