Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Locutus and Borg Drone: Which One To Choose? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Locutus and Borg Drone: Which One To Choose?
Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, don't have Hugh, sorry. Personally, I'd try to get chrome-Locutus, allthough I think it will be more expensive than the others (don't have the current collectors prices, but I think that one was the most expensive). I know that the first Borg (the one that came out with the first wave sometime back in the early 90's with the Ferengi and the Romulan and the Cast) didn't have anything else, I'm not even sure if it had a base. Later editions had the standard card and those bionic arms (you can replace both hands with other 'extras' like some chainsaw extraction thing or a clamp). The other two releases where the two-part set and the chrome edition, AFAIK.

Besides those mentioned above, I have Seven as Drone and the Queen, both were newer releases from '98 I think. If you can't decide, tell me which figure you want to examine closely, I can try to shoot some pics with my webcam (don't know if it works, but you'd get a better impression of it.)

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Starship Voyager
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! E-mail sent!

And Ultimate Magnus, one question: why? [Roll Eyes]

IP: Logged
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Installing anti-U.Mag-V.1

What? Jokes over?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well, at least we know the gene pool will be spared.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be too confident. Give these people a setof Akira blueprints and you could keep sperm banks supplied for months.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There's this stuff called Sculpy... it's like a pinkish kind of clay. you get get really detailed with it then throw it in your oven, bake it, and paint it.
Oh, yes, a brilliant idea. I wish I had done that when I was a kid, so that I could have played with shapeless lumps of hardened clay painted up like Parisian whores with detached retinas. I would have had better luck just looking for a vaguely Picardish rock in the driveway.*

As it turns out, because I had no flip-top communicator toy as a child, I was forced to use the plastic trailer to a toy semi-truck, one of the kinds they use to move large numbers of cars from place to place. It looked surprisingly unlike a communicator, but the ramp flipped open, which was good enough for me.

*: You see, because my art skills aren't. Get it? Get it?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a hinge-piece of Lego.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need blueprints for the LEGO-codpiece.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As subtle as that was Sol, I wasn't suggesting trying to recreate Picard. He's trying to build his "own little collective"... so I was suggesting sculpting his own drones.

You don't like getting people's specific advice? That's cool. But that's what happens when nonsense like this gets encouraged.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, Aban, that was a joke, based on your status as a known artist type. See? Because of the things you could do that Joe Random couldn't. Or so it was intended.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Gotcha [Smile]

Sorry... this day job o' mine has me looking for heads to take off..

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps