Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » TNG script questions (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: TNG script questions
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+600
MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The_Tom:
The noted author of The Khan of Wrath?

No, I think you're confusing him with John Steinbeck, author of "Stein Beck II: The Wrath of Grapes". [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POWARUP X2
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
I'm not sure I understand why a battleship in a war would have a 'Cetacean Ops'...they are fighting Klingons not dolphins...

"I've never liked Dolphins, and I never will - I'll never forgive them for the... death of my... manatee..."

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you bastard! that's my line!
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall an episode of the Simpsons...

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall about 300 of them. And do you see me bragging about it like some kind of retarded hippie?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

capped
Member # 709

i've never trusted retarded hippies.. and i never will.. i can never forgive them.. for the death of my boy
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because they mixed the LSD wrong, and it turned out to be fatal!

LSD = HIPPES!

MIXED WRONG = BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED!

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
I recall about 300 of them. And do you see me bragging about it like some kind of retarded hippie?

Umm, yeah, well...I was referring to the killer dolphin episode...or that goes without saying...or so I was attempting to imply.

--------------------

Member # 239

That failed miserably, then.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus:
That failed miserably, then.

BAH! You fool, lets see you think of another 'evil' cetacean savvy reference...other than the craptastic movie "Orca"...

quote:
I'm not sure I understand why a battleship in a war would have a 'Cetacean Ops'...they are fighting Klingons not dolphins...
------------------------------------------------
"I've never liked Dolphins, and I never will - I'll never forgive them for the... death of my... manatee..."

...all the while trying to maintain a degree of nonchalance... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Member # 239

FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS?

CHALANT!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were ill-tempered, to be fair.

"Captain Ahab has to go hunt his whale".

Or...

"Johna! You died like you lived...inside a whale".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps