Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » (don't read) BIG NEMESIS SPOILERS for AustinP (and AndrewR [don't read]) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: (don't read) BIG NEMESIS SPOILERS for AustinP (and AndrewR [don't read])
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BIG SPOILERS ARE HERE DONT READ THIS BIG SPOILERS ARE HERE DONT READ THIS BIG SPOILERS ARE HERE DONT READ THIS BIG SPOILERS ARE HERE DONT READ THIS BIG SPOILERS ARE HERE DONT READ THIS BIG SPOILERS ARE HERE DONT READ THIS BIG SPOILERS ARE HERE DONT READ THIS BIG SPOILERS ARE HERE DONT READ THIS

DATA DIES!

Does that help explain why 'its the Generation's final voyage together' ? its because, even if some of them take another voyage, it wont be the whole (next) Generation together because Data will be dead!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it makes you feel good, but really, anything that makes you grind your teeth isn't good for you. You should lay off the speed.
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info.

I just guess they could rename B9/B4 "Data" and continue as per usual. Perhaps that's the backdoor TPTB have left themselves standing open just in case.
I know it wouldn't really be Data, but wtf.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. the gist of it (i mean , this is unofficial online script stuff, and therefore unverifiable) is that, after this happens, the crew kinda loses cohesion.

never tried speed. ive done stuff that makes me grind my teeth together though. its not that great and its nice to be clean.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? No fuckin' spoiler warnings? Now I know Data dies. Thanks for runing the movie for me.

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
Member # 709

it needed to be done

--------------------

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh fittlesticks.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK... but B9 is also played by Brent Spiner, right? So, even if Data dies... we've still got a character walking around that looks exactly like Data, yes?

I've seen the new preview, and it seems as though B9 turns out to be a bad guy... so maybe he isn't walking around at the end of the movie.

I dunno... I'm not going to sink so far as to read the script.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither am I - even though I like to be spoiled I don't want to know EVERYTHING that is going to happen.

Although I did read the first online script of First Contact at the time. Fortunately it was almost completely wrong... [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't that the one that involved Romulans or was that the 'early' script for Insurrection.

Fuck - yeah I've been spoiled - but I have already heard this rumour - you're just going by here-say and net-say so - I'm not THAT bothered (PLUS - telling me to stay away is just INVITING me to look!) [Smile]

I thought in that previous spoilerish thread that you had concrete fact as to the 'killing of a crewmember'.

It could be Troi? Bringing to fruition some of the All Good Things... events?

Plus everyone knew Spock would die in tWok... still a fantastic movie though - even after HEAPS of views. If Nemesis' existence relies solely on the fact that Data dies - then - it's not going to be a very good movie is it?

As I've said before Insurrection rested solely on the plot point that The Son'a = The Bak'u.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, maybe b4/b9 doesn't have a damn emotion chip and we could have a good "data" again after data dies! yay!
IP: Logged
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Son'a = The Bak'u

What the fuck?! No Spoiler warning?!

Thanks man, you just blew the whole freakin' movie for me!

What kind of stuff will you reveal next **SPOLIER WARNING** that the Romulans come from Vulcans?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I remind you that you probably asked for it when you clicked in the link in the first place.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that there was anything in Insurrection worth blowing*.

*: Opinion of me, myself, and anyone else who happens to be me.

capped
Member # 709

dude i told you not to read this!

jeeeeeeez.

i'm taking my spoilers and going home. somebody lock up behind me.

[ September 25, 2002, 09:14: Message edited by: O Captain Mike Captain ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps