Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Picard's Mop (Nemesis Spoilers) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Picard's Mop (Nemesis Spoilers)
Warbadden Hawkins
Member # 905

- posted      Profile for Warbadden Hawkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
you are the first to say that.

is confusing when given you post where once there was sense made!

BTW, perhaps Picard could grow hair using technology.

But you wanna know something? He didn't. And, furthermore, no one really minds (or cares). It's so far out into the realm of non-issue, and has been for about 15 years.

I like that im the first person in what oo say... 15 years to bring this up... i like that!

--------------------
Captain Hawkins
USS Delphronta

BTW [,.??,;,"",' the, it, outran.]

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean you are the first person to say it in such a convoluted way that I needed to read it three times and then rearrange the letter so sense that they made!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But you were the first person to mention it today. That I know of. If that makes you feel better.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least, on the internet. In this thread.

Considering the technology the Federation has, it should also be possible for people to ditch that boring old symmetrical biped pattern altogether, in favor of custom bodies shaped like Half-Life monsters, or classic cars, or ambulatory kitschy corporate logos from the 22nd century.

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless Picard is allergic to Follixol.

The "shaves, then gradually loses hair" theory certainly fits the evidence better than the "goes bald, then wears various wigs that imitate gradual hair loss" theory. Somewhere in between would be the "goes bald, tries a cure, which only works for a couple of decades until balding starts again, doesn't try a second cure" theory.

None of these, though, would be a good reason for Picard to stare at that picture and sigh for his lost hair. How *did* he act when looking at his younger, Hardy Boy self? Did he touch his head or something?

Timo Saloniemi

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wraith:
Patrick Stewart has grown a beard now. Just thought I'd tell you.

He's constantly growing and then shaving a beard. He has one in every (almost) interview I've seen him in.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
How *did* he act when looking at his younger, Hardy Boy self? Did he touch his head or something?

Nope. Hair wasn't brought up at all, through actions or words. He was just looking nostalgically at a picture of him when he was a cadet, and thinking about being young and cocky.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akb1979:
quote:
Originally posted by Wraith:
Patrick Stewart has grown a beard now. Just thought I'd tell you.

He's constantly growing and then shaving a beard. He has one in every (almost) interview I've seen him in.
Kinda like how Frakes shaves off the beard when he's not Riker, eh? [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps