Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » ST IV SE DVD (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ST IV SE DVD
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Daddy, your stomach's crying."

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Krudge cried a bit in ST III when he murdered his girlfriend.

Aren't they a romantic bunch?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No he didn't. He said, "you will be remembered with honor." Then he ordered one of his minions to feed his little beast (I think the minion got eaten, which is why Kruge only had a total crew of 11, including himself, instead of the usual dozen. Of course, Sulu was just guesttimating).

Even after he lost half his crew on Enterprise, Kruge wasn't crying, just sitting with his head in his hands, probably thinking, "crap, now I gotta pay their families death benefits."

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexander has probably learned to simulate crying, I'd bet.
Worf didn't cry at Dax's death, he just took it out in anger and then started incanting some Klingon pseudo-lamentation.
I don't think any klingon has cried onscreen.

They need a visit from Nienna.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Alexander has probably learned to simulate crying
Or he really cried. He's partly human.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[edit]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who'da thought the human "wuss gene" was so prominent in Klingon hybrids?? [Wink]

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mucus:
Hmmmm, on a tangent...an ocean of pink gooey blood would really be an amusing thing to see.

If you watch Ghostbusters 2 you can see a whole river of pink gooey stuff.
Not as amusing as an Ocean I know but it's better than a mere stream.

Regarding Kruge; I think he was actually more upset at loosing his pet (it wasn't a targ) than having to blow up his girlfriend.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

His eyes appeared glazed over a bit when she said "understood" right after he informed her he had to destroy their ship as if he was a tad disturbed, but there was no visable tear flowage.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I remember. His eyes seemed to well up a bit.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd just like to take the opportunity to point out that, to be physiologically correct, a tear duct is merely the passageway that allows tears to drain out through the nose. The tear gland is what actually produces the tears.

Obviously, Spock was every bit as lacking in his knowledge of Klingon anatomy as Dr. McCoy... [Roll Eyes]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never understood why Kruge didn't just beam her over.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the novel went into it in more detail.. the whole thrust of the scene was that it was a big mistake for her to have viewed the tape herself, Kruge had no choice but to kill her.. the whole duty and honor thing, blah blah blah..
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps