Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The strange numbers of "Star Trek" (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The strange numbers of "Star Trek"
Mark Seely
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SSSSS "Nemesis" spoilers follow SSSSS

The strange numbers of "Star Trek"

Is "Star Trek" simply a silly TV show, or is it a coded channel for deadly cultists?

July 14 and 15, 2003
Mark Seely

Since the days of September 11, 2001, I have become aware that numerical codes are hidden in the various TV shows that call themselves "Star Trek."

I started looking into pop culture as a whole after 9-11, because I thought that something strange was going on in America. Something that is not explained by the "stories" that the news people put out.

The last "Star Trek" series to air pre 9-11 was "Star Trek: Voyager," which went off the air on May 23, 2001. This was 111 days before 9-11, which I found striking in the days after 9-11, not least of which because 9-11 itself is 111 days before the end of the year.

Then I find that the first "Star Trek" series, which premiered way back in 1966, also shows an interesting numerical property. It premiered on September 8, 1966, and if we follow the orbit of the moon starting on this date, we arrive with the moon at the same position at 666 minutes before September 11, 2001. Coincidence? Perhaps not, seeing that the average time of day of the five main events of the World Trade Center destruction on September 11--the two airplane crashes and the three building collapses--was 11:06 AM, 666 minutes into the day, according to the Washington Post.

The next "Star Trek" series to air on TV, entitled "Enterprise," began only a few weeks after September 11, on September 26, 2001. According to the show, it is set in the year 2151, which is the jewish year 5911. Strange coincidence?

Perhaps not, judging by "Star Trek: Voyager." It seems that in 1997 the makers of "Voyager" were intent on making references to the "Jack the Ripper" killings that happened 109 years earlier in 1888. They produced a couple of episodes in 1997 entitled "Scorpion, Part I," and "Scorpion, Part II." The word "Scorpion" adds up to the number 109 alphabetically (with "A" = 1, "B = 2, "C" = 3, etc., through "Z" = 26.)

I had already been clued in to the fact that the death of Princess Diana on August 31, 1997 happened on the 109th anniversary of the first reported killing attributed to "Jack the Ripper" in 1888. What I discovered on my own is that the princess' maiden name, "Diana Spencer," also adds up to 109 alphabetically. (This suggests to me that it is possible that her parents gave her this name for numerological reasons.)

Now here comes the really strange part. The "Star Trek" episodes named "Scorpion" were about a new alien species that was just discovered, called "species 8472." Knowing that numbers in "Star Trek" are there for a reason, I looked into the number 8472, and I found that when this number is multiplied by 0.66666... (or in other words by 2/3), the result is 5648, and 5648 is the jewish year equivalent to the year 1888, the year of "Jack the Ripper," which again is 109 years prior to the year that these "Star Trek" episodes aired.

Part 1 of "Scorpion" aired on May 21, 1997, and Part 2 aired on September 3, 1997, which was 3 days after the death of Princess Diana, and 2 days before the death of Mother Teresa on September 5. So "Scorpion, Part II" forms a cross between Diana and Mother Teresa, coming 6/10 of the way between the two deaths (or perhaps exactly 0.666666..., or 2/3, of the way). I have previously considered the possibility that both women were purposely killed, and that the explanations given for their deaths were lies. Did "Star Trek" predict the death of Princes Diana and possibly Mother Teresa as well?

The two "Star Trek" series that bracketed September 11, "Voyager" and "Enterprise," show another remarkable property: the names "Voyager, Enterprise" add up to 222, which is twice 111. As earlier indicated, "Star Trek: Voyager" went off the air 222 days before the end of the year 2001.

The latest, and badly received, "Star Trek" movie, "Star Trek: Nemesis," released in the year 2002, also shows numerical trickery. The plot is about two sets of twins, "Captain Jean-Luc Picard" and his double, "Shinzon," and the robot "Data" and his double, "B-4." One half of each pair of twins dies in the end, and the other half of each pair lives on. This to me is uncomfortably suggestive of the twin towers that died on September 11, and the twin memorial lights that shone in their place six months later, in early 2002.

The numbers come in when we add up the names of the characters in the film. The names "Jean-Luc Picard, Shinzon" add up to 222. And the names of the two alien twins, "Shinzon, B-4," add up to 111. The names of the two familiar twins, "Jean-Luc Picard, Data," add up to 143, and that is the day of the year that "Voyager" went off the air, May 23. The names "Picard, Shinzon, B-4" add up to 162, and that is the day of the year that Timothy McVeigh was executed, June 11. The names of all four of the twin characters from "Star Trek: Nemesis," "Jean-Luc Picard, Shinzon, Data, B-4," add up to 254, and that is the day of the year that September 11 was.

Does it help to know that the name "Jean-Luc" adds up to 66, and to suggest that the name "Luc" is suggestive of the name "Lucifer"?

So now "Star Trek" begins to look more than a little suspicious, in terms of what its creators knew and when they knew it. These creators are certainly into numbers. Are they into cheering on mass killings as well?

And the investigation continues.

My previous article, "Why do movie people put secret codes in their movies?," is included below for the reader's reference.

-----

For further reading:

The 1968 Movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" May Have Been a Prediction about the Events of September 11, 2001, And It May Have Cost the Movie Director, Stanley Kubrick, His Life
[ URL removed ]

Why do movie people put secret codes in their movies?

July 12, 2003
Mark Seely

I am discovering a pattern of movie makers putting secret codes into their movies. These codes are never discussed in public, and it has taken my own investigation to find them.

For example, in his movie "2001: A Space Odyssey," Stanley Kubrick has his characters say the words "happy" and "birthday" 10 and 13 times. Mike Nichols in his movie "Working Girl," as if in tribute to Kubrick has his characters say "happy" and "birthday" 13 and 10 times. The TV show "X-Files," which ended up being a show about the birth of a strange child, was produced by a company called "Ten Thirteen." The number sequence "10-13" is supposed to be important to the organization known as Freemasonry. What does Freemasonry have to do with Hollywood?

Ask Steven Spielberg. He hid a Freemasonic symbol in plain sight in his movie "Jurassic Park," and to this day he has apparently never admitted to it. It is the Freemasonic symbol that shows six stair steps leading up from a skull and bones to a shining glory in the sky. Spielberg, or perhaps one of his production designers, turned that symbol upside-down and transformed it into the museum doorway that is seen in the movie.

Are Hollywood people the same thing as Freemasons? Or for that matter, are prominent public jewish figures the same thing as Freemasons? Stanley Kubrick and Steven Spielberg are both jews.

What is the obsession with hiding such symbols and numbers in movies? It can not be for ticket sales. It can not be for subtext, because the symbols are never admitted to, nor are they easily found. So what is the purpose? Who are these filmmakers communicating these codes to? To each other? To other branches of their organization? Are they just having a laugh? But why is secrecy required in order to have a laugh? Have any of these men admitted publicly to putting any of these codes into their movies? Not so far as I know.

I wonder what these moviemakers would say if they were asked about these codes.

How did I find these codes? That will take some doing to explain. Why did I start looking for codes in movies? Because of one thing: September 11, 2001. That event told me that something was desperately wrong in this land, and it had to do with the kind of people who are most influential in public life, the kind of people that I have seen on TV during my entire life. The wrong people.

Here is an expanded list of some of the major codes that I have found so far.

"King Kong," 1933
-The name "King Kong" adds up to 88 alphabetically (with "A" = 1, "B" = 2, "C" = 3, etc., through "Z" = 26). The number 88 is associated with the Nazis. The movie "King Kong" came out the same year that Adolph Hitler came to power, 1933. Hitler invaded Poland and started World War II exactly 88 moon orbits to the day after he came to power.

"2001: A Space Odyssey," 1968
- The title cards introducing the three movie acts add up to 777 alphabetically.
- The title cards introducing the three musical interludes add up to 333 alphabetically.
- The total running time of the movie in seconds is equal to the number of moon orbits in a year times 666. (This is the total exhibition time, from "Overture" through "Exit Music.")
- The running time of the movie itself in seconds is equal to the number of moon phases in a year times 666. (This is from the blue and white MGM lion logo through the fade-out of the story.)
- The characters say the words "happy" or "happiest" 10 times, and the words "birthday" or "birthdays" 13 times.
- The black slab "monolith" is featured 4 times.
- The movie prominently features apes, one of whom winds up becoming "king," by learning to kill.

"Working Girl," 1988
- The characters say the word "birthday" 13 times, and the word "happy" 10 times.
- The World Trade Center is featured 4 times.
- The names of the two main characters, who fall in love, "Tess & Jack," add up to 88 alphabetically.
- The boss character lands in a helicopter, is dressed all in white, and has a broken right leg. She is carrying a huge stuffed animal gorilla ("King Kong"?).

"Jurassic Park," 1993
- The boss character lands in a helicopter, is dressed all in white, and limps on his right leg.
- A character makes a mention of the movie "King Kong."
- The Freemasonic symbol of "Skull and bones, 6 steps, and shining glory" is hidden upside-down in the doorway of the museum in the movie.

Should we support what basically amount to cultists with our dollars by going to see their shows or renting their movies? I know my answer.

And the investigation continues.

-----

For further reading:

The 1968 Movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" May Have Been a Prediction about the Events of September 11, 2001, And It May Have Cost the Movie Director, Stanley Kubrick, His Life
[ URL removed ]

[ July 16, 2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: TSN ]

IP: Logged
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

Well, the last 2 letters of your first name and the last 2 letters of your last name add up to 66. The first 3 letters of your fist name and the first 3 letters of your last name plus 3x3 add up to 88. And the letters of your first name add up to 43, the mystical number from "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

What does this tell us about you? Abso-fraggin-lutely nothing.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
11:15, restate my assumptions:
1. Mathematics is the language of nature.
2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
3. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge. Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I had already been clued in to the fact that the death of Princess Diana on August 31, 1997 happened on the 109th anniversary of the first reported killing attributed to "Jack the Ripper" in 1888. What I discovered on my own is that the princess' maiden name, "Diana Spencer," also adds up to 109 alphabetically. (This suggests to me that it is possible that her parents gave her this name for numerological reasons.)
Now, being a professional numerologist myself, this leads me into an interesting divergent tangent.

"Mark Seely" adds up to 109, now, I am loathe to take things at coincidental value, given how intentional everything you've proven is.

"Crazy Go Fuck Nuts" adds up to 210, which is exactly 101 more than 109.

OV-101 is the Space Shuttle Orbiter Enterprise, which was so given the name after many Star Trek Freemasons were given the power to alter the governmental naming decision as decided by NASA, which, incidentally, has the same number of letters as "fuck," which is something that you will never do, not to a lady at least.

So, if 88 is the numerological representation of Adolf Hitler's initals, which add up to 16, is it no surprise then, that 1+6 is 7, which is "g" in the alphabet? The first letter of "go" as in "Crazy Go Fuck Nuts," which again, divided by the number of "g" turns out to be 3, which is very similar to a bum on it's side.

"Christ on a cracker" also adds up to 166, which, if you turn it upside down and turn the middle '9' into a '1,' you will get 911, which is William Shatner's Rescue Police Action Force Television Program.

Yet another Star Trek reference.

This is a problem to which I can only assume L. Ron Hubbard has the answers, which, again, he adds up to 115, which is the number of a bus stop near my house, where KIDS ON THE DOPE sometimes hang around.

quote:
I wonder what these moviemakers would say if they were asked about these codes.
Now, I don't know how Steven Spielberg would react, being busy with his sacrifical Christian babies, and his Stonemasonry Charity work, but I could tell you right now that legendary Hollywood Legend McG would say:

"Huh?"

From imaginitive Spike Jonz, you might get a:

"Huh?"

And, understandably, you might get a punch in the face from Critically Stonemasoned Director David Fincher.

You will, however, be consulted and taken into confidence by George Lucas, who will get you to analyze the Star Wars films and then use your evidence so as to prove just how divine his film inspiration really is. And then he will tie you to a horse.

BECAUSE HE HAS A RANCH!

But, generally, amongst most directors, you might get a "What the fuck are you talking about you weener?"

And then they will roll around in their colombian fueled beds of sin, with starlets wearing the latest Masonry's Secret sheer winter teddies.

You have convinced me, and if you take nothing else away from today, you can sleep soundly knowing this.

"This" equals fifty six. Subtract one from five, and add one to seven, and you get the meaning of the Universe.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*reduced to making gagging and choking noises on the floor by the desk*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, despite the fact that all of this is completely useless, thats an impressive amount of work/crap.
Do they have some sort of generator for this stuff?

i.e. You have two facts/numbers/names
Convert both A/B to binary/octal/hexadecimal/decimal, compare on the Gregorian/Mayan/Jewish/Chinese/lunar/Roman calendar.
Search for links/similarities.
Switch to a database of facts related to A and B, search.

Seriously, thats a lot of work.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ocular muscles have not been exercised on this scale since DOLHP LUNGREND BATTALED STROMTOORPSERS WIHT RORBET DUCNAN MCNIELL IN MASTARS OF TEH UINVESRE!! TEH CONSIPARCY IS EXPSOED!!

Also: Nostradamus died in 1566, which yields 437 when subtracted from 2003, which is -1 + 3 * 109 + 111 AND HAS TEH 4 AND TEH 7 IN IT, TUHS LNIKING HIS EIVL SPIIRT TO YUOR NAEM TRHEE TIEMS OEVR SO TAHT IN 111 DAYS FORM NOW YUO WLIL BE COSNUEMD BY NEGATIEV ENARGY LIEK WAHT HAPPANED TO GUL DUKAHT IN TEH FAINEL EPSIODE FO D9S!!

UP TEH BUTT! MANGUS IS TEH SUPREEM RULAR!!

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
[Roll Eyes]

Well, the last 2 letters of your first name and the last 2 letters of your last name add up to 66. The first 3 letters of your fist name and the first 3 letters of your last name plus 3x3 add up to 88. And the letters of your first name add up to 43, the mystical number from "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

What does this tell us about you? Abso-fraggin-lutely nothing.

Uhm....

The number you mean is 42, of course.... [Wink]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mark Seely" is an anagram for "Mrs. Kay Lee". According to IMDb, Kay Lee is an actress whose only role was as a nurse in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest. This movie was about a mental hospital. So, obviously, this Seely character is trying to indicate to us that either he is a patient of a mental hospital, or he ought to be one.

And let's not even go into the fact that his name adds up to 109, which, added to his member number here of 1080, yields 1189, which is the year of accession of Richard the Lion-Hearted, who was responsible for many deaths during the Crusades.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, good. A nut case.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he didnt even mention all the rooms that were numbered '47'.. what a crackpot
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Griffworks:
The number you mean is 42, of course.... [Wink]

You mean "What's six times seven?"

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's "what do you get if you multiply six by nine".
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely that's 54?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abacus!

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps