Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The strange numbers of "Star Trek" (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The strange numbers of "Star Trek"
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abacus my butt.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A rather gruesome procedure indeed.
Anatomically speaking.

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would you do that to an abacus...?
Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Abacus my butt.

Up Teh Butt!!!1!!

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For better, more realistic effect, shouldn't that be in all caps...? [Big Grin]
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Realistic"?
Griffworks
Member # 1014

Yeah, like:

UP TEH BUTT!!!1!!

Hell, didn't figure it was too obscure a reference, much as Cartmaniac uses it.... [Wink]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. As much as Cartmaniac uses it.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just worried about being exposed to any sort of "realistic" portrayal of "up the butt".
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I apparently have a reputation. One that proceeds me, no less.
Griffworks
Member # 1014

[Wink]
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Precedes, even.

If I took nothing else from reading the Illuminatus! Trilogy, it's that the numbers can be massaged to yield absolutely anything, and thus any results you get are absolutely meaningless. Except to us because, after all, humans are meaning-making machines. We can't help it. Our brains are geared for pattern recognition from the word 'go'.

But honorable gentleman's patterns are slightly out of phase with a little thing I like to call "reality". I stopped believing it it, but it won't go away.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all ol' bollocks, innit?

Just like the Bible Code, ghosts, UFOs and that new Jewel music video.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes. [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps