Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Nemesis at the box-office (Page 6)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Nemesis at the box-office
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could always order it from Play. Only �7.99. I don't think it's any different to the US version, but I'm not sure.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't have a German audio track!

And even though I prefer to watch films in the original language, I often have friends around who don't want to watch a film in any other language than German.

So there goes that option. And anyway, Paramount is currently releasing all the Star Trek films in the Special Edition format. That's why the old versions sans bonus material are sold at giveaway prices. I agree, Nemesis already has some nice extra features, but I still guess it will get the S.E. treatment nonetheless.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I often have friends around who don't want to watch a film in any other language than German."

Tie them to a chair and tape their eyelids to the top of their heads, then subject them to Spock's Brain and repeat that episode until they are cured. B)

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They wouldn't be cured as they wouldn't understand what is said in the episode.
(And I haven't got THAT episode on VHS. let alone DVD... [Razz] )

--------------------

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
"I often have friends around who don't want to watch a film in any other language than German."

Tie them to a chair and tape their eyelids to the top of their heads, then subject them to Spock's Brain and repeat that episode until they are cured. B)

You've watched "A Clockwork Orange" too many times my Droogie. Now crank up the Ludwig Van! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Holy triplets, Beethoven, he's getting away with the original score!"

"Quick, young Wolfgang, to the Ludwig Van! We'll mute their trumpets once and for all!"

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should I point out that Mozart came before Beethoven?
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

Don't bother. It's not worth the effort.

And while you're in Munich, visit Colin Mozart's "Rodent Extermination Boutique"! [Wink]

--------------------

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched it? A Clockwork Orange is my LIFE, man. Say after me: there is NO free will. B)
WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Time to do a li'l Ultraviolence"

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.

Cartman
Member # 256

Got some milk-plus for me, sir?
WizArtist
Member # 1095

Vitamin D...straight from a D

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Should I point out that Mozart came before Beethoven?

I know. But at their respective peaks, Mozart was the younger. Plus, Batman didn't drive around in the Robinmobile, did he?

Now stop talking and go and make me tea.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, instead of Mozart, you could have used Wagner or something.

Ha! I win! You make me tea! And then drink it yourself, because I don't drink tea. And it would be cold by the time it reached me, anyway.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I couldn't remember Wagner's first name.

And not drinking tea is just another one of the many, many things wrong with you. It is full of flavanoids! I assume they are good.

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps