Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Hey, a few questions for y'all (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey, a few questions for y'all
Sidewinder
Member # 50

- posted      Profile for Sidewinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everyone!! It has been a while since I have been here. Anyways, I have some questions. They are so dumb, but I dont know the answers.

1. When does the season premier or Voyager air?
2. When does Insurrection come out on purchasable video?
3. When is this fifth series supposed to come out?

------------------
There's a lady who knows, all that glitters is gold...and she's buying a stairway to heaven. -Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.) Voyager is supposedly premiering on the 22nd, from what I hear.

2.) I haven't heard anything.

3.) Unknown. Maybe fall 2000, maybe later.

------------------
"Recombination, then Viacom; Safeway."
--
Soul Coughing

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) see above

2) I've seen sept. 22 and sept. 28

3) Between 2000 (running allong side Voyager's 7th season) and 2002

And they are not dumb questions, but next time when you include something of series 5, you need to add a few $$$ signs in the title. In this case there is no real harm done.

------------------
"You don't need a gun."
"That depends on your definition of 'save sex'."

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited September 14, 1999).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an interesting question, actually. I imagine we'll be awash in fifth series rumors and spoilers. But I don't think simply asking about when a fifth series would premiere constitutes spoiler material. I suppose this will have to be addressed in the FAQ too. Is my work never done?

------------------
"Recombination, then Viacom; Safeway."
--
Soul Coughing

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol System: There are special demons just to create work for you!! I know, cause First of Two said he hired them.

Sidewinder: Welcome Back!!!

If Voyagers rating climb out of the tank, look for S5 to air after Voyagers run, If they don't climb, or UPN goes under, as I is looking more and more like it will do, series 5 in Y2K

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you can purchase Insurrection on VHS now. It just costs more. Usually. Anyway, mid-October is what I heard, but I may be wrong.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hint: Rent it. It's out at my local Blockbuster. Now all I have to do is to rent it without my mom knowing........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why? Worried your mum might mis-read the title and deceide that Star Trek has sold out at last?

It's available to buy over here in the UK too I think. The 9 movie box-set should be out soon (which I'll probably buy. I don't own all the films. I own none in widescreen. And trek X won't be for a few years at least...)

I've got a fealing that Insurrection is out on DVD now too, but don't quote me on that.

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't consider it a spoiler. It's just a guess. And spoilers are generally something that will ruin your enjoyment of the show. Telling a Brit what happens in 'What you Leave behind' is a spoiler. Telling him when it aired in the US isn't.

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Insurrection's been out on DVD for a while now, which I find rather annoying. They're like, "Okey, here, we'll let everyone have this relatively new thing that you're going to have to go spend a few hundred bucks on a player for, and anyone who wants the normal medium can just wait"... >:-<

------------------
"Maybe they're trying to breed them..."
-guy in my math class, suggesting a reason for there being two overhead projectors in the classroom

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, with DVD we can get nice, high-quality images!

------------------
Frank's Home Page - free pencil with every armadillo!

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank doesn't get out much.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank, I'm gonna say this because I care...

Get laid!!!!

Whoops, I mean go outside and get a life.

------------------
"All you people, can't you see, can't you see
How your love's affecting our reality
Everytime we're down
You can make it right
And that makes you larger than life"

-Backstreet Boys

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh heh...you're just jealous because I have a DVD player!

------------------
Frank's Home Page - free pencil with every armadillo!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

You know, I had some sort of witty remark all planned out, but I got sidetracked while looking for a new signature, and now I have nothing to say.

But I want a DVD player.

------------------
"And much of Madness, and more of Sin, and Horror the soul of the plot."
--
The Conqueror Worm, by Edgar Allan Poe

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps