Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Deep Brick Nine (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Deep Brick Nine
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were there a construction pit leading to the centre of the Earth within walking distance of my house, I would cast myself into it this very instant.

[ August 20, 2004, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Cartman ]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could give you a lift, if it's too far to walk.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not getting into a car with you. Ever.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THINK OF THE STONED ROAD ADVENTURES
Cartman
Member # 256

He'd just party his brains out every day, and then be all like "dude, where's my car?" the morning after, and then I'd have to shoot him. So, no.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS - He is shot! Where is the problem at?!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends where he shot me.

And what's so bad about my driving? Would you rather Jeff? Or Liz?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 239

WHAT ABOUT LIZ'S SUBWOOFERS

(Man, in real life, you'd be all laughing, because I totally would have said Woofer like Woo-Fur, and man, that is funny when you do that, like Boo-k.)

Cartman
Member # 256

The problem is at disposing the body, primarily. All 300 pounds of it. Which is a lot. Because he is fat. So I must pass.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats why cars have bumpers and rope is for draggin.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to think that this topic started about a Lego model of DS9... [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Cartman
Member # 256

quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
Were there a construction pit leading to the centre of the Earth within walking distance of my house, I would cast myself into it this very instant.

POSTFACE: AND I WOULDN'T SCREAM!

Also, Liam, Jeff at least knows how to handle himself on the road. And Liz has more audio hardware in her car than the average Radio Shack. You, therefore, are the weakest link. Buh-bye.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, gosh! That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "You [therefore] are the weakest link. Buh-bye." You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show, right? "You, [therefore] are the weakest link. Buh-bye." And yet, you've taken that and used it out of context to insult someone in this everyday situation. God, what a clever, smart boy you must be to come up with that joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh, too. Any Journey to the Center of the Earth jokes you want to throw out at us, as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? Because we're all here. God, you're so funny.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Cartman
Member # 256

You should leave the sarcastic remarks to people who are actually adept at making them, like Liam. Because, while the paragon of humor and wit may not be me, it sure isn't you either.

[ August 21, 2004, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Cartman ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't we all get along and have a big group orgy or something? I'll bring venison.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps