Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Wesley working for section 31? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wesley working for section 31?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also the option of just not, for no reason, stating something that's already been stated, but not adding anything new to it.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An even more radical thought would be to have the thread's topic and content match in any way...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But why break with Flare tradition?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no: tradition is for the initial post to be relavant to the thread's title and then we all jump off into uncharted territory.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many pennies on the train track....

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The topic MAY have some relevance - it mentions Wesley - and you all know he has a penchant for black leather suits.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That also usually happens when the initial post is by some newb looking for reference photos before he mysteriously vanishes into the ether from whence he came. Those are always an opportunity to practice creative topic generation.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Curzon Dax
Member # 1481

- posted      Profile for Curzon Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yea! He'd be just as scary as Walter Koeing in Bab 5.

:{)
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
The topic MAY have some relevance - it mentions Wesley - and you all know he has a penchant for black leather suits.

--------------------
All problems in the world can be solved with a small amount of well placed C4 explosive.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

It's scary that Koeing gets work at all.
I mean, did you see Moontrap?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, without the Russian accent, the man sounds like he took one too many shots in the tator tots by Galliulin.

--------------------

Curzon Dax
Member # 1481

- posted      Profile for Curzon Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunatly. And to tell you the truth, I think I even paid, as in a video rental, to see it.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
It's scary that Koeing gets work at all.
I mean, did you see Moontrap?

--------------------
All problems in the world can be solved with a small amount of well placed C4 explosive.

Curzon Dax
Member # 1481

Actually, both of them would be as scary as Dougie Howser playing the Nazi mind reader dude in Starship Troopers.

quote:
Originally posted by Curzon Dax:
Oh yea! He'd be just as scary as Walter Koeing in Bab 5.

quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

Edit button must be broke on this page.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black leather suits!

quote:
Originally posted by FuturamaGuy:

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Curzon Dax
Member # 1481

Actually Seven would make a killer section 31 operative, and she even would look good in a black leather suit. (sound of whip cracking)

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Black leather suits!

quote:
Originally posted by FuturamaGuy:

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps