Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » First Contact SCE DVD menu screens (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: First Contact SCE DVD menu screens
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The menu screens for the new Aliens editions have ruined all other attempts at interactive menus for me. The FC stuff shown on that link looks awful compared to the cool, scary-feeling stuff that could have done.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate a nice-looking menu, but many "interactive" menus (as opposed to what, the kind that don't actually let you select the options they present?) seem to just be exercises in noise.

(See: Flash: a pox or just a nightmare?)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought it and it seems there are added stuff to the battle sequence like a floating Steamrunner to the right of the E-E after Picard takes over a fleet and stuff on the Borg Cube.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screengrabs, you evil, teasing fiend!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new addition?

So what did happen to the helm that allowed Deanna to drive the Enterprise-D?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That destroyed Steamrunner is in the regular DVD.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That wasn't always there?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Boy, these drugs for depression really do a number on me. I thought I just saw Jeri Ryan in my office... not a good sign if you are hallucinating about Star Trek.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OR BOSTON LEGAL
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or "Dark Skies". She wasn't speaking Russian, was she?
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

No, she was in a low cut purple gown and spoke quite eloquently about how she still gets odd items from her fans.

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps E! are marketing their own brand of Ecstasy?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone see the E in the menuscreen, the area around the deflector dish seems a little mishapened.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, goody. That gives us something to complain about for a couple of years until they bring out the Special Special Edition to rectify this grievous error.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boston Public. I never had a teacher like that.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps