Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » It's the apocalypse... there's a pretty good Trek game out there (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: It's the apocalypse... there's a pretty good Trek game out there
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah ST:Invasion...The memories. Yet it was tough as hell. You almost always had to defend something, while battling fleets of ships all by yourself. Though the best mission was the one where you fly inside of a Borg Cube. Then there's another level where you fight a giant flea!?
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have Armada but I lost it long ago. I keep meaning to look for Armada 2 and never get around to it...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have ST: Invasion. And Voyager Elite Force for the PS2. That is a pretty good game. Now for an Enterprise themed one featuring MACO's...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could have sworn some group was trying to make a game mod with the MACO's in. Gonna see if I can find it now, but google is not being my friend today.

*Edit*

Well I found a link to to Enterprise: Temporal Cold War here

Not a MACO game but I assume they'll have MACO's in it.

They've built some nice looking areas and model's, like the Intrepid, crew members, and the shuttle pod bay.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Ah ST:Invasion...The memories. Yet it was tough as hell. You almost always had to defend something, while battling fleets of ships all by yourself. Though the best mission was the one where you fly inside of a Borg Cube. Then there's another level where you fight a giant flea!?

Giant flea that spits an energy web and has acid babies.
Awww yeah.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OverRon:
I could have sworn some group was trying to make a game mod with the MACO's in. Gonna see if I can find it now, but google is not being my friend today.

*Edit*

Well I found a link to to Enterprise: Temporal Cold War here

Not a MACO game but I assume they'll have MACO's in it.
[They've built some nice looking areas and model's, like the Intrepid, crew members, and the shuttle pod bay.

Yeah, that's the game I was thinking of, I just couldn't find the site. I might actually buy Half Life 2 purly for this mod when/if it comes out.

THis is a weapons demo, showing some of the shuttlebay as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af2NyLY_X5Q

[ May 31, 2008, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Sean ]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rented Voyager: Elite Force once, Sean. That was a pretty fun one, mostly (to me) because there was finally an explanation for why the characters could carry like 50 billion pounds of weapons and explosives: they had transporter buffers in their belts! In-freaking-genious!
Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elite Force was amazing. Online the Assimilation game type was so much fun. I'm always baffled that Voyager made a good game.

--------------------
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

The PS2 version doesn't have online play, but still it was fun. I loved the borg levels.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, specially with 7 of 9 in a Hazard Suit. The sequel wasn't quite as good though. I mean one of the female characters spends the entire game in a thong.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Didn't that only come out for PC? It took place on the E-E right?

--------------------

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Yep
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't think it was that bad. The CGI was pretty neat too. Some levels were hella difficult though.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Like the Romulan Base level. Stupid Bio-Detectors.
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Thong, you say? Sounds like a great game.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps