Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » What a ripoff . . . (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What a ripoff . . .
Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is nuts. I looked at the site and it is word for word the same as the post. This guy needs to be shut down. Doesn't know what your talking about my hairy butt.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two of the entries (Antares, Apollo) are identical. The rest appear to differ.

This would suggest SOME copying, but perhaps from a third person as yet unnamed. We don't know.

Don't fire yet, but keep your phasers armed.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a second email. He acknowledges the entries that are the same and said he actually saw it on another web site and asked that person for permission to use it, assuming it was original material from that site. He said he would change it soon. I told him if he wanted to keep my stuff that would be fine, if I got an acknowledgment. Since I don't have my own website (at least not one worth having anyone visit), contributing to someone else's is the next best thing.

------------------
"Victory is Life!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps