Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Holodeck - what would you create!?! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Holodeck - what would you create!?!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fight: Final Fantasy VII. Although you could probably through Tifa and Aieres into the other program. With Sarah Michelle Geller. Who'd also feature in the fight program. See, it all intermingles..

------------------
*gasp* "The pictures...they're...coming...alive!"
-Abe Simpson, on the miracle of the moving image

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Action: "Computer, activate program X-Men One: Sentinel Attack! I will be playing Wolverine."

Relaxation/stimulation: a gathering of my five most interesting and intellectually stimulating friends, along with recreations of Robert A. Heinlein, Tori Amos, Carl Sagan, and Sarah Bernhardt. Wine and junk food all around, a lit fireplace, and prime lounging furniture.

That should keep us busy for DAYS.

Extreme relaxation: Same as above, except delete everybody but Tori Amos, bring in a jacuzzi, and add Callista, Winona, and Christina. (Well, if you're going to go that direction, go big!!!)

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited December 06, 1999).]

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was in that position, I can pretty much guarantee that I would indeed go big, yes.

------------------
"I promise you, Wilma, that not one man on this force will rest until the criminal scum that did this are behind bars. Now let's go get a bite to eat." - Frank Drebbin, Detective Lieutenant in Police Squad

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First: Okay, I obviously know who Callista is, and the only Winona I can think of is Winona Rider... But who's Christina?

------------------
"Gee, do they still make wooden Christmas trees?"
-Linus van Pelt, A Charlie Brown Christmas

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going with the gothic/Burtonesque sensibility, I'd have to guess Ricci.

------------------
"I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go."
--
John Linnell

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smart man.

Though if you hadn't answered, I would have said:

"Ricci, Applegate, Aguilera... all three." *WEG*

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colorge Personal Program 254: "A Night at the Oscars"

Description: An action program where you play a prodigy who is invited to the Oscars because you are a major stock holder in a movie company. But during the ceremony, a terrorist group takes over and you must stop them from destroying Southern California and save everyone in the ceremony. Since you are a prodigy, you will have an arsenal of gagets to use that you created.

Colorge Personal Program 255: "Manhattan Screwdrivers Over Aspen"

Description: A relaxation program where you have Manhattan screwdrivers in a cabin during winter.

------------------
I don't care who you are, where you're from
What you did, as long as you love me.
Who you are, where you're from
What you did, as long as you love me.

-Backstreet Boys

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally like the idea of a cabin, skydiving and a weapons range, but since they have already been taken,so I would have to say..
Sailing simulator> with many different kinds of boats.
Home by the pool lazy summer day.

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Physical: I'll definately have to go with Bernd on this one. UP!!

Relaxational: Either A: a small natural pool with small waterfalls in the jungle, cool, no bugs, and A***.
Or B: a cabin in the Rockies with a nice fireplace, and two story ceiling to flor windows overlooking the vast expanse of rock, with a mild snowfall. With A***.

------------------
"Yeah, well I need a purple wig but you don't see me complaining!"
-Nathan McFarlane

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we fill in that name Fabrux!?!

Alex? (both versions)
Alan?
Anne?
Arne? (Darvin )
Andy?
Amee?
ABBA!?!
Aggy?
Anij?
Abby?
Aqua!?!
AMEX?
Axel?
Agro?
Avon?
Ally?
Aron?
Arex? (from TAS)

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited December 11, 1999).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got it right on the first try. Alexandra.

------------------
-Nathan McFarlane

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. Here was I hoping it was Arex... you know three arms and three legs might be a little tricky!

What race was Lt. Arex? Would have been good to have seen one in DS9.

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

*checks the Log books* Arex was/is an Edoan

------------------
-Nathan McFarlane

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

I was thinking about this some more, and you know what I'd really like?

(NO, BESIDES that! I couldn't handle any more girls in that scenario!)

I'd like a holodeck "Grand Tour" of every system, world, moon, and chunk of rock, inhabited or not, in the Galaxy. That'd be SO cool. It'd keep me busy for YEARS.

of course, it'd probably take up more memory than the average starship's computer HAS... Oh, well.

Born Tourist.

------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Starfleet doesn't use the holodeck technology to its maximum. They can do so much more things with it. Variations of the EMH, such as an Emergency Engineer (From http://members.tripod.com/~SMR4124/ or an Emergency Security Unit. They could use it for starship design and medical training. Have you got any other ideas for Starfleet?

------------------
"There will be an answer, let it be..."
Motto of the USS Sutherland

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited December 14, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited December 14, 1999).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps