Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$ The $hipment - $poiler included! $$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ The $hipment - $poiler included! $$
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ug.
AGAIN with the pointless 9/11 comparisons.

Sigh.

The diffrence, of course, is that Earth is not the knee-jerk political government of today and they arent building a armada of ships to wipe out the enemy or even going to war 9if they can avoid it).
They sent Enterprise to convince the Xindi that humans arent their enemy: NOT to wipe them out in retaliation.

Archer (and everyone else) started the season with that "hothead" mentatlty but are slowly working around it and taking a moral high road.
Do you really want the Punisher as a starship captain?
mabye you'd like archer to get adamantium claws and say "bub" a lot. [Big Grin]

After all, if we wanted to see endless mistakes and the threat of force if things dont go their way, just turn on CNN.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, not the return of the running Dolph Lundgren gag. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I just wish the morality wasn't so cut and dry sometimes."

And there, of course, you have Trek Dramatic Flaw #1.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Ug.
AGAIN with the pointless 9/11 comparisons.

You're not much for irony, are you?

I think they could still have Archer take the moral high road. (Wouldn't really be trek unless he did, really) I'd just like him to hit some pot-holes on the way so that we see that he is actually making a difficult choice. As it was I think I've labored more over what to make for dinner.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOLPH LUNDGREN
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hans.

Plus, Rocky beat him up.

Really.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Dolph did enough damage to make the next movie shit, so Rocky didn't get off scott free.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps