Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Starfleet aliens (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Starfleet aliens
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure they give Jaresh Inyo's race in Encyc II - its its a bovine derived species...

Someone here once also mentioned the name of the race that was the communications officer on the Saratoga in "TVH" and the Federation President in "TUC"

There are lots of races - I should do a list/chart

Andorians
Tellarites
Terrans
Vulcans
Klaestron
Tiburon
Deltans
Benzites
Bolians
Sentient artificial lifeforms (I'm sure represented by data)
Sentient holographic characters!?! )

Gallamite?? Captain Bodiene
vidix Pra'an

Betazoid
Arbarzan (DS9 - The Forsaken) sexually repressed? ;o)
Lyarran? - Aquiel Unhari

Berengaria
Gault
Rigel

Arcturian Clone (ST:TMP)

We'll have to work this out properly - see my wish thread somewhere - about having the next TNG having a PROPER Federation council scene - in some huge - but not idiotically huge and CGI'ed like Star Wars: TPM

but a huge circular plus room - lots of blues and yellows... and a splash of red... with all the members of the Federation - so a complete back catalogue - that HAS to include all the races we have seen over the years - I'm sure they could employ us to do the work ;o)

just give us access to scripts/makeup records for the movies/series... We'll give em back complete lists with gaps for unseen races + speculation about previous NON fed members who could now be fed members - The First Federation? The Yondarans? heaps of TOS basically...

plus they'ed have to have 'seats' for non federation ambassadors - Klingons - were we could have a nice Worf tie in...

Romulans - SELAR! (just a thought) or Creetak or Carolyn whats her name - she played Marla Astor in "First Contact" and the "Maid" in a few Voys and the Rom Commander in "The Face Of The Enemy" and the subcommander from "Contagion"

Carolyn SEMOUR!

ohhhhh an interesting meeting between her and Deanna...

plus Lwaxana for Betazed...

Ferengi - NOG! or ROM!
Bajorans - KIRA!
Cardassians - GARAK!
Dominion... ODO!
Breen... Thot Gor! - I'm sure he's been on trial for war crimes.

Tholians!!!!!!!!!!
Talarians ("Suddenly Human"
Tamarians (Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra)

Data - as the representative of non-biological sentient beings - i.e. himself - senient holograms and those robots from "The Quality of Life"

The Tzenkethi - can mysteriously have an empty chair...

Oh wouldn't it be awesome...

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just take a look on MY SITE(link in my sig). Go to the Aliens section and you will find many of them.

------------------
"Si vis pacem, para bellum." (If you want peace, prepare for war)
- Vegetius
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he wasn't Starfleet, but his people are most likely a member of the Federation and thus have at least a few members in Starfleet.
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know one you haven't thought of:

the Binars, those kid-looking guys that talk real fast.

Are the Pakleds in UFP at all? Maybe they're too stupid...

------------------
"I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off!"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a list of known or almost known UFP worlds floating about somewhere, but I'm not sure it would really help in this case.

The Pakleds aren't in the Federation, the Bynars might be, or might not. I lean towards the second. If they had been, it seems unlikely that everyone would have been so totally unfamiliar with them. Also, I doubt a Federation member world would need to hijack a starship in order to use its computer.

------------------
"You are stupid and evil and do not know you are stupid and evil."
--
Gene Ray, Cubic

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo and Kira are in the Bajoran Militia (I think it's called this) and Garak was only wearing a Starfleet combadge, but had no rank.

Now that I think of it, there was a Bajoran in SF, Ro Laren.

------------------
- Vegetius
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Ensign Sito Jaxa.

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both of which are dead. Or at least thought to be dead... I doubt that Ro's still kicking around after the Dominion wiped out most of the Maquis

------------------
Ross: "Inter arma, enim silent leges."
Bashir: "'In the time of war the law falls silent.' Cicero. Have we become a 24th-century Rome, driven by the fact that Caesar can do no wrong?!"
-Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prakesh read or think about my post again...

I said you'd have a chamber with all the federation members - plus EXTRA SEATS at the front (like ST:4) for NON Federation ambassadors...

Cardassian
Bajoran
Talarian
Romulan
Klingon
Ferengi
Tholian
Gorn
Dominion.

of course - to bring back old favourites more than a few characters make sense

Garak - lived with the Feds for nigh on Seven years
Kira - is the Bajoran LIASON to the Federation (and probably more after Sisko left)
Talarian - for continuity's sake
Romulan - T'Rul (Martha Hackett) or Carolyn Semour or Senator Vreetak would be a nice presence
Klingon - WORF of course - the Klingon Ambassador to the Federation
Ferengi - we'll either having the Nagus himself - the father of a Starfleet officer or Nog since he is already in Starfleet

Odo for the Dominion - the only trusted founder... and the only founder to coexist with solids peacefully for at least 1000 years.

Tholian and Gorn cause it would be just sooo sooo cool.

Andrew

We could even have Martok attending with Worf as his personal aide!?!

Andrew.

------------------
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'm mistaken, but doesn't it make more sense for Worf to be the Federation Ambassador to the Klingon Empire? After all, I thought Worf was a Federation citizen, not a Klingon citizen. I have to watch that episode again.

------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Worf is the Federation Ambassador.

------------------
"You are stupid and evil and do not know you are stupid and evil."
--
Gene Ray, Cubic

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Yeah he is - but ok how about Federation/Klingon Liason...

------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

What about some Talosians or Magna Romani?
Talosian:

from "Lost Races of Original Series"

PS Are there any Little Greys in the Star Trek universe? It would would be very cool to see some of them.
------------------
- Vegetius
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited March 03, 2000).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are Magna Romani? The Roman guys from "Bread and Circuses"?

------------------
"Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding."
-They Might Be Giants, "Your Racist Friend"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

Yep

------------------
- Vegetius
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps