Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The first 5 season 6 episodes!! (BIG $$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The first 5 season 6 episodes!! (BIG $$$)
LB4747
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Ron is already at work on that Klingon heritage episode for Torres, I guess he better start protecting those private parts of his from Monty.

------------------
Lawrence Boucher

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, every Star Trek map I've seen shows that Voyager has to go through the Beta Quadrant to get to Earth. That's unless Voyager wants to go through the center of the galaxy and have a run in with the god-like Admiral Hanson.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, to get home Voyager will have to briefly enter the beta quadrant...but i doubt its enough to bring in any already known races or for any really relevent stories. What I meant by my previous statement was that there would only be limited time in the beta quad.....a brief detour entering only the very corner edge....exploration time and contact with races of this quadrant would be minimal...

------------------
"Well yeah ok thats just about the most awful thing I've ever seen"

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I see what you mean.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps