Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Losses in the War (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Losses in the War
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am never wrong.

And I'm sorry Jeff, but if you ever say "guestimate" again, I will beat the living crap out of you, and then I will burn your barely alive body as a firey warning to other people who use crap words.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er ... bad childhood memories associated with "that" word, Liam?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Shop Smart -- Shop "S"-Mart

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would 'interpolate' perhaps be more acceptable??

------------------
EOH

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How the heck do you expect US to know?

Just because we don't know the answer doesn't mean we have to chastize him for asking the question.

------------------
Homer: "I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!"

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that case I demand a recount....

------------------

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, no, we're not going through THAT again!

------------------
Homer: "I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!"

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

aaawwwwwww, I'll see you in court..... LOL

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ritten (edited December 22, 2000).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it's just a stupid crappy evil word. If you want a non-crap alternative, here's a crazy idea. Use "guess". Or "estimate". But don't make up stupid words that are stupid and are used by stupid people for stupid reasons, or I will kick your stupid arse all the way to stupidsville.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Liam, but if you ever say "stupidsville" again, I will beat the living crap out of you, and then I will burn your barely alive body as a firey warning to other people who use crap words.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Come the millennium, month 12,
In the home of greatest power,
The village idiot will come forth
To be acclaimed the leader
-Anonymous (Happy now?)
"Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it is - I'm not sure 80 percent of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100 percent will get it if I'm the president." - George W. Bush

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Ah, but I was using "stupidsville" in an ironic way to highligh the stupidness of "guesstimate".

My British wit prevails!

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps