Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Andorian and Tellar names? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andorian and Tellar names?
AaronAgassi
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I named an Andorian character Naint in 'Star Trek: The Ship of Fools' at *snip* an open and ongoing Science Fiction fanfic writers collaborative brainstorm.

Editor's note: Yeah, technically this wasn't exactly spam. But the other thread was, so I'm not going to leave this link, too. -TSN

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited April 25, 2001).]

IP: Logged
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have created an Andorian RPG character by the name of Kolax Ivari.

Not much else to tell. It's just a name.

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if we will learn something drastically new about the Andorians within the next year. Logan's comments about exploring little-seen TOS races, the Andorians explicitly included, are intriguing. If he's going to use Andorians, he'll probably give some information on them as well, instead of just displaying these antenna-heads as cool-looking background characters.

I'm not saying Logan will give us the grammatical rules for creating Andorian names... but he may give us something close to that.

Timo Saloniemi

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps