Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The concept of a new series - YOU CHOOSE!

Author Topic: The concept of a new series - YOU CHOOSE!
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure whether this has been discussed at some earlier point, but never mind.

It isn't going to make much difference to what Paramount are going to do anyway, but I was interested. If you had to choose the concept behind a new Star Trek series, what would it be? When would it be set? What sort of characters would you like to see? Anything else you think would be important?

The thread is yours!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #5

I thought I could smell some fucking petrol! - Nikki Lauda

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you mad?

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hasn't this been done to DEATH?

Don't make me go ressurrect my Post Dominion-War/Romulan Collapse thread.

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
And homeschooling also turns you into a socially well-adjusted person, capable of talking to people without them wanting to ram a f***ing chair down your throat! - PsyLiam, 3/11/01

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited March 14, 2001).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK!

WTIH QUATIM XIIII PHEASER CANNONS AND MEGA TROPEDOS! THE SHIP WILL DO WARP 9.987285 WITH SLIPSKIN!

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flare Sci Fi Forums

&

Orion Syndicate

Invite you to share in the joy
when the Newbies & Fanboys exchange concept vows
and begin their New Series Fanboy Ejaculation Concept thread,

on

Wednesday the fourteenth of March

Two Thousand One

at
http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum6/HTML/000546.html

Thank you for coming.

"Are You Mad?"

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shocked you, didn't I? Though 'Oh, here's Ultra Magnus and his Star Trek: Boobie of Big' show', right? Well, that's the way Ultra Magnus is. He's sneaky, and he likes the shock. The more shocktastic the post, the more Ultra likes it. He's all for the shock. You don't know the Ultra Magnus.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps