Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Wanted: Screenshots of movies (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wanted: Screenshots of movies
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WHY did he specifically have separate groups for Vulcans and Humans out of the REST of the UFP delegation!?!

Maybe because the Humans are the most important Federation race and the Vulcans were responsible for the peace conference.

quote:
3. The other humans... could have been Organians in
corporeal form,

IIRC Uhura arrested one of the green people.

------------------
"Second star to the right, and then straight on till morning."

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ra-Ghotarei

That's who? The UFP President?
(Is this the only Efrosian name we know?)

------------------
"To all Harry-Fans: I meant no disrespect against Harry and have nothing against the stupid little creature. Thanks and enjoy the show."
Nimrod, 04-04-01.

---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The President's name is from J.M. Dillard's novelization, but it isn't an Efrosian name, because the President is a Deltan in the book.

The helmsman of the Saratoga in TVH was an Efrosian too. In the novelization from Vonda N. McIntyre the Saratoga science officer Chitirih-Ra-Dreii is a Deltan. This might be the source of the error, if Dillard thought that the Deltan science officer and the alien officer in TVH were the same person.

------------------
"Second star to the right, and then straight on till morning."

[This message has been edited by Fitz (edited April 05, 2001).]

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So was that Uhura just arresting someone for Dramatic effect!?! "Look at me everyone I arrested someone too!" *everyone coughs softly*... ;o)

Maybe she heard Valeris incorrectly!?! Maybe she thought it was Organian Ambassador Munklas

I wonder who this person was supposed to be? If the 'green' person was human, could it have been a Federation member!?!

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk and friends barged in through the doors closest to the Green delegation, and the Greens reacted violently to that, trying to stop the heroes. Perhaps Uhura was simply giving due comeuppance to a guy who grabbed her from a wrong place during the melee?

Timo Saloniemi

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There could possibly be old Earth colonies that have gone independent.
Also, there seem to be quite a few species that look exactly like humans, but are not (OT: why did Janeway immediately identify the 37's as being humans??).

------------------
"To all Harry-Fans: I meant no disrespect against Harry and have nothing against the stupid little creature. Thanks and enjoy the show."
Nimrod, 04-04-01.

---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all in the smell.

Timo Saloniemi

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps