Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Your favorite scenes... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your favorite scenes...
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comedy: Perhaps the entire of Tapestry. That, and Q-pid gave Star Trek a unique element of Comedy. The Holodeck scene in ST:FC was also worth a few laughs.

Action: The fight with the cloaked bird of Prey in ST:VI. And the Deflector Dish fight in ST:FC.

Special FX: I rather liked the sequence of both the Valiant and Defiant going boom. And the collision sequence in Cause and effect.

Drama: Tapestry, The Inner Light, The Visitor, Jetrel, and when Spock dies in STII. Basically, anything that could make anybody reach for the nearest tissue box.

------------------
"In a completely unrelated news story, I have a date tomorrow night."
- Omega, in trying to explain why pigs are now flying, why Microsoft products are now working perfectly, hell freezing over, and George W Bush giving a flawless speech. 04/06/01, 12:17AM

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as drama goes, "Duet" gets my vote ... hands down, the best episode of "Star Trek" I've ever seen ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yeah, I forgot the scene in Star Trek IV. Chekov's interrogation.

"All right, let's take it from the top."

"The top of vhat?"

"Name?"

"My name?"

"No, MY name!"

"I do not KNOW your name!"

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps