Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » TMP DVD review $$$$$(spoilers)$$$$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TMP DVD review $$$$$(spoilers)$$$$
Boris
Member # 713

- posted      Profile for Boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN, it goes like this:

Prince Adam pulls a sword out of nowhere, holds it "aloft", and yells "By the POWAH of GRAY-skullllllll!"

The sword lights up like a Christmas sparkler and beams Adam in front of Castle Grayskull, which has a thunderstorm and a lot of lightning going on. In the background we hear a chorus chanting:

"HE-MAN....ta na na na na naa...HE-MAN...ta na na na na na...na..."

Adam disappears in a flash and He-Man appears, who looks exactly like Adam barring a tan, pink tights, pink furry underwear (replaced with brown furry underwear), and any clothes except for his boots and a chest armor with a nuclear hazard sign.

Now, with the lightning and everything still behind him, He-Man grasps the blade with his left hand, his right hand holding the sword by the handle, pulls it closer to himself and yells:

"I....HAAAVE...THE POWAAAHHH!!!!!"

Depending on whether Cringer is around or not, we may see He-Man sending out a pulse with his sword that scales up Cringer like a Bird of Prey, and gives him a saddle and a fierce looking head armor, plus some courage.

Since just about everyone on Eternia looks the same way, nobody ever realizes that Adam is He-Man. He-Man defeats the evil Skeletor, and that's the end of story.

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: Phelps ]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plots were also slightly more ridiculous than your average episode of TAS.

Skeletor was also almost disturbingly camp. Still, at least he wasn't British.

You also forgot to add that He-Man also had lots of reverb on his voice, further fooling people through his cunning disguise.

Go here. Laugh.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/569.html

Go on. You know you want to.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bow unto your linkage, Liam. Excellent fun.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps