Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » A surprise person to be in STX ($$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A surprise person to be in STX ($$$)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. That's exactly what he taught him. Oh, my splitting sides.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the hamster said to Richard Gere. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how that story got out.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno, but the radio even mentioned Wesley and Seven having a cameo in ST:X.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could deal with Wesley.

But Seven?! Or Janeway? Ugh. Ick. No, please.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have the same problem with 7 or Janeway showing up as I do with Wealey... they're going to be stretching to come up with a good reason for them to be there other than "it'll be cool". Will it add anything to the story? Probably not.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 is gonna pop up in STX?! Oh no! Does this mean that 7 will save the day in STX within 5 minutes with her nanoprobes?
IP: Logged
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 7 of 9 rumor was a long time ago. It was replaced by the Janeway rumor which has fallen as well. Wesley appearing makes more sense than the other two. *Wonders if Denise Crosby will be in the movie as well as Sela.* The final TNG movie with the entire original cast would be nice.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Sela would be cool ... she can't be in too good a position with the Romulan Command after her failures with their Reunification scheme and their failed attempt to overthrow the Klingon High Council.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sela? Worst character ever.

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: Sol System ]

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, according to the Peter David books, Sela's in a coma on a Federation base somewhere...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the bed next to Dr. Drake Remoray?

Actually, maybe ALL the missing Trek characters are in this giant coma ward, suspended from the ceiling by cables. There, they're kept for spare parts unless they're ever needed again. It's too late for Thomas Riker, his face was removed for a follicle transplant when Will was unable to re-grow his beard after shaving it off in Insurrection. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really!?! I though the Vidiians harvested his beard! ;o)

I presume Wesley would be appearing in a cameo capacity at the Wedding of Deanna and Will.

As for that book with Sela in a coma - mustn't be very exciting!

Chapter 1. Sela is in bed, in a coma...
Chapter 2. Still in a coma - the beeping noises are driving me crazy
Chapter 3. I'm now in a coma due to the beeping noises.
The end.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A snippet from the STX battle scene:

Riker: "There must be something we can use against that obsecure alien ship which is kicking our butt, despit our obvious tactical superiority, being the most bloody powerful vessel ever built by the Federation to date. Suggestions?"

Troi: "Maybe we should get Captain Picard to take command, Will. You hardly said anything besides 'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrredalert' since the fight started."

Riker: "You're one to talk. Who was the one that said, 'oh my, I sense some hostility from them', AFTER they started shooting at us?!"

Worf: "My analysis of their hull indicates that it is composed of a simple modeling plastic material, with cheap aluminium-tin alloy colored paint armoring. However, due to their plot device generator, our phasers and quantum torpedoes cannot penetrate it."

Riker: "Mr. Worf, good of you to join us, again. Where the hell did you come out of, by the way?"

Worf: "I was showering at home, the next thing I knew I was here on the bridge. Naked. Must have fallen through a plot hole."

Extra: "Sir, the Br'Agab'Erman ship is coming around for another pass! They're firing..."

[Ship shakes from the hit, something explodes, killing the extra]

Riker: "Bridge to engineering: Geordi, we need more power to the shields!"

Geordi: "I'd like to help you Commander, but with all this switching between the VISOR, the artificial eyes, and now the real eyes, I'm now completely blind. I think I'm trapped in a bathroom, but I'm not positive."

Data: "I believe there is a way to disrupt the plot device generator of the enemy vessel, sir, by using a specially modified shuttle as a bomb. Basically, our own plot device."

Riker: "Explain, Data. Try to keep it simple."

Data: "Since the alien ship is travelling at warp 10, we will have to use Whesly, who has suddenly reappeared in our lives, to enhance a shuttle's warp engine so it could keep up. For warhead, we will tape the visitng blond fan service, 7 of 9, to the nose of the shuttle, since her Borg nanoprobes can do just about anything. Piloting and guidence will be provided by our guest Captain Janeway, just because we do not need to waste our extra hair, I mean, air supply. In any case, ramming the shuttle into the enemy ship should produce the desired effect."

Riker: "Of getting rid of those three?"

Data: "We can only hope that they die so easily."

Riker: "Make it so. I'm going back to my quarters now, since these things always work. Care to join me, Counselor?"

Troi: "Only if you shave that beard off again."

Worf: "Do you realize that we just created a huge time paradox, in which because Captain Janeway is killed here, the USS Voy... Whoa... Here's comes that weird tickling sensation, which could only mean another plot hole... See you people at the next reunion!"

[Nake Klingon disappears off bridge]

Data: "Uh oh, I just realized my warranty expired yesterday. Damn..."

[Data falls apart, a small boy takes command]

William from Lost In Space: "Here we go again!"

Here to STX. Cheers.

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: David Templar ]

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps