Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Do you like Klingon ships? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you like Klingon ships?
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no Flare Upload any more, so you'll either have to upload it to your own site, or you might want to try to mail it to [email protected] and I'll upload it to my site.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nevod:
Huh, BoP have warpdrives...I don't like differnt sizes idea too, but I accept two ships:B'Rel and so called D-13.

Vor'Cah don't look like Draconia...Negh'var looks so..

All I said was it had none of the features we've commonly come to expect from warp capable vessels; meaning, nacelles or any analagous feature.

As to the Draconia, I was referring to the tuning fork noses on it and the Vor'cha.

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

Nevod
Member # 738

- posted      Profile for Nevod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mrneutron:

All I said was it had none of the features we've commonly come to expect from warp capable vessels; meaning, nacelles or any analagous feature.

Then Defiant don't have warp too? These two big things on top of BoP's engineering hull are warp drives.

--------------------
Fear is the ultimate enemy.And unreasoning is second that.

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nevod:

Then Defiant don't have warp too? These two big things on top of BoP's engineering hull are warp drives.

Those two big things are just a mass of interleaved plates to hide the wing pivot mechanism. They sure don't look like nacelles to me. The Defiant at least has nacelle like pods on the sides.

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps