Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » UP3 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: UP3
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... My diagrams are mostly two-pixel-wide lines. One pixel for finer details. And no outline. I despise diagrams w/ überthick outlines. I don't know how came up w/ that idea, but they should be smacked. Painfully.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indulge your kinks in your own time, Timothy. I prefer 3-pixels down to 1-pixel because it gives you the opportunity to differentiate between various types of detail.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can dig it.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but will you draw it? 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the picture I'm getting, or rather not getting is that you're just not going to give me a template from which to base anything I do off of. OK. I guess I'll just work something up on my own and then you can tell me everything thats wrong with it afterwards. [Smile]

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check your PMs, BX. I explain the whole example thing there.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
send me a PM maybe i can contribute something?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus. UP and UP2 was out about 4 years ago. It makes no sense to keep people in so much secrecy. Seriously I mean why don't you just up what you have now and post new updates when something is done like normal websites?

If every website was like that imagine how many there will be. First it would a good thing to have a few websites fully done. But after what a month of looking at it, you are done and bored with it. Think about it, you done everything on it that needed to be done, so when those regulars realize that will not update the site because there is no point in being there after you are done reading it.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, two things:

1.) I agree totally with him. Let's see what there is to see.
2.) Does he get to keep that sig? [Frown]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are no plans to wait until everything is done before going online. However, the plan is to have a certain amount done. And we haven't even managed to do that.
bX
Member # 419

It is kind of sad when you go to a site and the main menus look fantastic, and it looks like it's gonna have all the content you can ply your eyeballs to, and then the whole thing's an empty frame and everything's under construction. Waitaminute that sounds like my site! Gotta go...

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps