Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Can anyone tell me what species 125 is? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can anyone tell me what species 125 is?
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been in our dimension recently? [Wink]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF? What are you smoking?

Anyway, I think the Queen is perhaps part of genetic manipulation upon a body to make it perfect. For sinatce they get a drone from Species 125, then manipulate the genetic code, alter her appearence, cut off useless limbs that she should not need, then connect her to the collective and a seperate Queen collective to make her unique. Far fetched right?

Or perhaps her speicies were cloned species that were perfect. Being almost perfect, the Borg choose to adopt the look of 125.

[ March 15, 2002, 13:50: Message edited by: Matrix ]

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im pretty sure the "so three dimentionally" comment was implying that the queen was saved via time travel...

mabye temporal transport or something..

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I can relate the Borg Queen to is a computer network. The use of multiple Queens is like to routers/hubs in a system. Heirarchally, it makes sense to have one relay to the collective mind, rather than everybody meshed together. So, though they say that they are "collective", not all of the data is necessarily shared. That would be wasteful, and thus unnecessary.

Why they chose the species she is? They probably like to keep things continuous (Though we see two different Borg Queens as actors, they looked/acted similar). Maybe the main Borg Queen (the server, per s�) is of that species, and all the subordinate "Queen"s are clones, like Weyoun (Did I spell that right?). Does this make any sense, or am I just too drunk to fish?

--------------------
You've got to be kidding!
I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes
And this is all part of some evil plot to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my BIRTHDAY SUIT???!!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps