Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » BIG season 7 spoilers (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BIG season 7 spoilers
grb
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if you're read the great link lately, you'll find that Voyager is coming home mid-season, with the second half of the season containing "Star Trek episodes like we've never seen before." It has also been rumoured that the last 13 episodes of Voyager (the 2nd half of the season) are to be joined together into one massive arc. I think this holds alot of promise for Voyager going out with the best episodes its ever done. I think we might hear again from the nanoprobe virus the borg were creating, and we would have plenty of time to see the development of the federation's first slipstream/transwarp drive. I think it'd be great if Voyager showed us a UFP changed by the most devastaing war in UFP history. For 200 years, the feds have been living in a virtual paradise, with only minor conflicts with neighboing races, most of which only took place on colony worlds. But with the dominion, the was covered Betazed, Benzar, and went all the way to Earth. I think the feds would be very changed by a war like this. They'd proabably be alot more militaristic, and isolationist. The feds would also have been wekened by the war. With their own devastation, and the klingons not being able to threaten anyone for "a decade," the romulans would be a much greater thrreat. Also, whatever happened to cardassia? Were any more of the family anf friends of the voyager crew killed in the war? Beyond this, what ill happen to 7 of 9 in the AQ? To Neelix? To Naomi? To the Doctor?

------------------

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, presumably, Naomi will live w/ her parents (assuming her father's still around).

------------------
"I know the whole bible! The New and Used Testaments!"
-Thurgood Stubbs, The PJs

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some things I heard:
- Episode 11 and 12, called 'Vengeance'. Features the return of the Vaad'waur.
- Last 1/3 of the season is in the Alpha Quadrant.

------------------
"Do you want to be President?"
"Yes."
"Put you hand on the book and say 'I do'."
"I do."
"Good, done. Let's eat!"

- G'kar and Sheridan, Babylon 5.

(-=\V/=-)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited June 08, 2000).]

grb
Ex-Member

Who are the Vaud'waar again?

------------------

Trip Tucker
Member # 297

- posted      Profile for Trip Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Vaad'Waur were those aliens seen in "Dragon's Teeth" that were woken up after 892 years to find out that that their once powerfull ships are now ancient relics. Before the end of the episode, several ships escaped into the "Underspace", leaving the possibility of a comeback open.

As for Season seven spoilers, I heard that Samantha Wildman is going to be killed off and Seven has to help Naomi deal with the grief of losing her mother.

Another rumor I heard was that Chakotay will be in contact (via the Interlink he used in "Scorpion") with the assimilated Janeway while in Unimatrix Zero and they might finally "get a little closer"

------------------
It is offensive. Fortunately, taste is irrelevant.
-Seven of Nine

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH MY GOD! Have the writers lost their minds if many of these rumors are ture!! Why kill of Sam, and what the hell happend to Gene Roddenbery's of a happy and safe Federation? Did it die with him? I know that conflict is good, but too much is overkill...

------------------
If I the soul and the body are the same, and the soul dies with the body, how can I think such a thing?

Trip Tucker
Member # 297

- posted      Profile for Trip Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know! I hope THIS rumor isn't true. I love Sam Wildman's character. It would be just too much. If they're gonna kill off somebody, make it Carey. I never really liked that guy. It would tie up the reasons for not seeing him around. As for not seeing people, whatever happened to Vorik? That guy rocks!

*funny thought*
Wouldn't it be funny if Vorik ever hooked up with Tal Celes? I mean, she's such a clumsy ditz and Vorik is Mr.Know-it-all. That would be hillarious! Vorik, Celes and Telfer are my fave characters.

------------------
It is offensive. Fortunately, taste is irrelevant.
-Seven of Nine

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
::Wouldn't mind hooking up with Celes::

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you."
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server.

Jim Phelps
watches Voyager AFTER 51030
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's funny. I recently speculated that Samantha Wildman died a long time ago, and that Seven was to Naomi what Data was to Timothy in TNG (y'know, the girl wants to become a logical Borg so that she doesn't have to deal with the grief...)

Boris

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if I care whether or not they return to Earth before the end of the season. If they do return half way through the season, though, the rest of the season BETTER be a continuous arc and it BETTER be episodes like we've never seen before. Otherwise, they'll just be stuck in Feddie space with nothing to do. If they get involved in Feddie plot or struggle or something, it needs to be directly related to their homecoming or something they've done in the DQ. They can't just arrive in Feddie space, hurah, then on to a completely different premise that then proceeds to play out for half a season. The focus needs to stay on their trip home and what they've done while they were away.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

jh
Ex-Member

Speaking of the Great Link...anyone have a link to it? I haven't been there in months.

------------------
Kiff! I have bedded a woman. Inform the crew.
- Zap Brannigan

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The link to the Great Link:
www.greatlink.org

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, since Voyager collected a lot of data (and was "damaged" so many times), I'd say that the first few episodes will deal with going through the data and the damage logs. But that's after what Starfleet decides on the Maquis situation...

------------------
Cigar Girl- "Would you like to check my figures?"

James Bond- "I'm sure that they are very well rounded..."

The World is Not Enough

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really don't see the Maquis thing being an issue. Oh, they tried to make some vague rumblings about it in the last "let's contact the Alpha Quad." episode, but really. These people have completely submerged themselves into the Starfleet lifestyle. I'd find it a bit unbelievable for Command to lock them all up when they get home. They'd be heroes, remember, in a Federation that could use some heroes.

------------------
"Twentieth century go and sleep.
Really deep. We won't blink
Your eyes are burning holes through me.
I'm not scared I'm outta here.
I'm not scared. I'm outta here.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Please?

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet they would issue full pardons to the Maquis and make them full members of starfleet. But those few who were on the Equinox, I bet they give them some sort of punishment.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps