Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » And the Emmy for lowest-quality screencap goes to... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And the Emmy for lowest-quality screencap goes to...
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Vogon, have you seen the new issue of Star Trek: The Magazine by chance? There are some pictures of a prop used in "Endgame" of a slightly modified Type-II phaser.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No no no must see must see must see want want want scan scan scan please please please. 8) 8) 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't mind me. The phase pistols do shoot pulses. The pulses seem to be orange with a shimmery gold effect.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

*slides invoice over to Lee*

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, who's directing this pilot, John Woo?
Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have some more goodies for Lee ...

unfortunatly i have just discovered all my free webspace places have become crap so i'll leave you with this for the time being...

And a Quote From the Weapons Officer

"It has settings , Stun and Kill..."

And of course as Tom's earlier image shows , it fires bolts , not beams.

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Obese Penguin ]

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Obese Penguin ]

--------------------
My Mother never found the irony in calling me a son of a bitch

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking at Lee's site on the Type-II phaser for 2365 and the 2370 version the handle gets much longer. Then looking at the 'End Game' phaser, the whole thing looks like they streched it out some more. Personally I just kinda like the 2365 Type-II, but that's just my preference.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Reed's quote was "They have two settings: stun and kill. It would be best not to confuse them." :-)
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TSN: Your signature is wrong. The real quote is "It is better to have loved and lost, than to listen to an album by Olivia-Newton-John" Ask Holly if you need any further advice!

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was about to do some screencapping, but Tom's shot is totally beautiful. Obeseychops, if you want to send me any shots, you can mail them to: [email protected] 8)

And it does look rather like the Blade Runner handgun. . .

--------------------

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Email Sent Lee
Lee
Member # 393

*scarpers to look* Amazing. It's actually letting me look at that account. Bloody Groupwise. Very nice image, I've got two caps from the video file that happen just before and just after! 8)

Those two images are now on my updated Enterprise weapons page: http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/phaser/2150/ Yours will join it next week when I can face doing any more on it!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps