Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » "Fusion" $ynop$i$ $poiler$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Fusion" $ynop$i$ $poiler$
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One new and one rerun next week, I think.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got two re-runs yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I heard that I'm getting two new ones next Wednesday. Rock on!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Startrek.com says it's "Fusion" and "Cold Front" next week.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Cold Fusion?" That's just a Russian myth. Pshaw.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Including Fusion, we've got ten episodes to the end of the season (assuming a 26-episode season, that is). Wow. Hard to believe its moved this fast!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But wait no one answered my question: Who is T'Pol in bed with?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

A Vulcan. Didn't you see his ears?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't see who was under T'Pol, so no.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Try taking half a minute and doing some research.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's this about two Enterprise episodes a week? Did I miss a new one last week? [Frown]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. Both episodes that aired last week were reruns.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*phew* [Big Grin]

But is this two episodes a week thing going to continue? With possibly two new episodes back-to-back?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that the episode's ran, I'll just point out that these rumours about T'Pol stripping down in the hot springs and Yridians and all that were way out-there. *shrug*

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Was that Jazz bar she entered in her dream called the Pon Farr? I couldn't really tell.

--------------------

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it sounded like a Jazz bar called Fusion.
Very strange that T'pol has never heard of a mind meld. Didn't Spock mention in Amok Time that he and T'pring had formed a bond at their sort of betrothal, and Spock also was asked to give the preistess his thoughts at the end of his Kolinar training in TMP. Even his brother Sybock had no problem using it and he obviously never made it through Kolinar, so this must have been fairly common in Spocks time I can't believe that it was not commonly known in T'pol's. I liked the fat Vulcan though.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps