Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » More TOSsage. (minor $) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More TOSsage. (minor $)
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again, 5 fingers might = mixed species?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About damn time they brought the tellerites into the picture...now if they can keep at it with dem and de productive [all things considered] andorian arc we've been seeing and less klingons season 3 might be worth watching....pending of course preemptions made by UPN in favor of NBA, MLB, NFL or NHL...on Wednesday nights....

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, ENT always airs on Tuesday nights on A-Channel. It never gets preempted by sports.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.trektoday.com/news/010403_03.shtml

There you have it. Deep, inset eyes for the ENT Tellarites. Niiice.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky...UPN is about 1 step better than local access here, hence why it is considered a joke as a television network. I think there are only 2 UPN stations in Michigan, afaik, Detroit & Grand Rapids, otherwise back home (outside of the UPN viewing area) Enterprise is on Friday nights at 11pm on Fox. The Detroit Pistons have been preempting it alllll season (such as this week [Frown] ), pushing it to Saturday nights at some aweful hour and I think its on again Sunday nights, but yeah, I bet Enterprise probably only reaches 1/3-1/2 of the states population.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ENT reaches all of Canada! Well, all of Canadians that have A-Channel & Space, anyways. [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
With the destruction and the replacement of the Akiraprise, of course.
Yeah, that would make the show sooo much better... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
ENT reaches all of Canada! Well, all of Canadians that have A-Channel & Space, anyways. [Smile]

...and Citytv x2, and ASN in the Maritimes, and a scutty collection of quasi-bush-stations in Northern BC.

(The CHUM microempire has all of UPN's rights across Canada, hence the Enterprise and Buffyage spread out across Citytv, NewNet and Space. A-Channel is technically covering markets outside of Znaimer's grip with first-run syndication, as is ASN and those peculiar stations up north)
More than you ever needed to know about Canadian TV

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Middy Seafort
Member # 951

- posted      Profile for Middy Seafort     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
"Telerites: Trek fans don't know it's not bacon!"
"It's BACON!"

I thought it was Honeybaked Ham.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps