Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Micro machines (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Micro machines
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody else think that galoob should bring back the Star trek micromachines. I think it would be so cool to have a Micro machine Akira or Steamrunner class starship.

------------------
If anyone has a Star wars action fleet E-wing starfighter or Tie defender toy they want to sell, please E-mail me at [email protected]

IP: Logged
ASDB_J
Member # 312

- posted      Profile for ASDB_J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard they are. It was from a source I wouldn't put a wager on, though. Yes, it would kick ass. I even came up with a list of ships they need to do.

~ Jason :-)

------------------
STAR TREK: BEYOND - http://stbeyond.homestead.com

Get ready for a dual-ship series dealing with multiple timelines.... *grins*

[This message has been edited by Capt_Spencer (edited February 06, 2001).]

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I still have some of mine. I have like 3 BoP's though cause in order to get 1 ship I want, I have to get another I already have. I also never saw the Defiant or Voyager micro-machines.

------------------
"You win again gravity" - Capt Zap Brannigan.
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Micro Machines Trek ships would be pretty nifty.

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have all of mine.

I blew my allowance on a 30 ship set that KayBee Toys was selling. I got every model of the Enterprise except for the C. And at the time, no one had even dared imagined an E that soon.

Although I was quite distressed by the Type 6 shuttle being named "Berman."

------------------
Nic: She's not a practicing lesbian. We need PRACTICING lesbians!
Me: I have a camcorder.
Nic: But no lesbians.
Me: Ahhh... no.
Nic: DAMN IT MAN! WE NEED LESBIANS! LOTS AND LOTS OF LESBIANS!

ICQ Conversation From January 23, 2001.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sold mine. For $100.

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got both the Defiant and Voyager Micro Machines. The Voyager one actually has movable nacelles.

I almost got the Ent-E Captain's Yacht. Yes that one exists as micro machine, I saw it myself.

BTW: I saw newer Star Wars micro machines last week. They actually have a Sentinal class landing craft Micro Machine. You know, the 'big brother' of the Imperial shuttle. The thing was hardly noticable in the SW4 special edition movie.

------------------
I thought a professional demon chaser like yourself would've figured it out by now. I'm the Slayer. Slay-er. Chosen One. She-who-hangs-out-a-lot-in-cemeteries? Ask around. Look it up: "Slayer, comma, the."
- Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Galoob stopped making Star Trek MM's back in 97 i think, or was it 96, they also discontinued their B5 line so they could focus on the Star Wars line which was pretty much sucked dry (they even had a Lars Family speeder) The Star Wars line is continuing at the moment with the new Ep. 1 sets (so that sentinal one isn't all that new). Chances are they won't start ST up again as it would require a liscence from paramount, Plus galoob no longer exists as a seperate company, its owned by Hasbro.

also, i'm not sure there is a E-Wing Action Fleet out there, i know some one had once made a custom design of one (as well as a custom Assault Gunboat).
------------------
"Life sucks, then you die"

[This message has been edited by USS Vanguard (edited February 06, 2001).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an E-Wing Action Fleet. I own it. It's pretty hard to get, as I understand it, I see it on eBay for upwards of $100, but I found it in TRU the day after I saw "Insurrection" in theatres, and I picked it up. It's a pretty cool looking fighter, and I even canabalized a Lego X-Wing into one.

Yes, the E-Wing Action Fleet does indeed exist.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, sorry, i never was an action fleet man myself, although i do own a bunch of 2 dollar ones they were selling over at k-mart. ahh i love bargains.

------------------
"Life sucks, then you die"

ScottKey
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've still got all of my Trek micro machines. In fact, I ordered a few more from some people online this past week because I recently came across all of mine and decided the fleet needed to expand. I too would like to see a new license and the new ships made.
IP: Logged
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the heck is a micro machine, BTW? They don't seem to have crossed the generational gap.

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go here Vogon Poet: http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/st.htm

That's about every Star Trek MM made I think.

------------------
"You win again gravity" - Capt Zap Brannigan.
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an E-Wing Micro machine?? COOL!! That thing was never even seen on screen...

------------------
I thought a professional demon chaser like yourself would've figured it out by now. I'm the Slayer. Slay-er. Chosen One. She-who-hangs-out-a-lot-in-cemeteries? Ask around. Look it up: "Slayer, comma, the."
- Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's how silly they are - they could make mega-bucks by releasing a smallish run of mm's in the Star Trek range. They could even release different sets - an "Enterprise" box would be good.

A Klingon box with a Negh'Var would be good...

Not to mention all the ships from later DS9 eps...

New Dominion ships, new Cardassian, Fed, Romulan and Breen ships.

Did they ever to the Ferengi pod?

Andrew

------------------
"This is cooling, faster than I can..." Tori Amos "Cooling"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps