Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Stargazer Bridge - one more time! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stargazer Bridge - one more time!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh BTW, does the Sutherland bridge from Redemption look like these bridges? I remember it being small and rather spartan...

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to whine, but why does Bernd and the others only scan in somebridges? Wouldn't they want ALL of them on their homepages?

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark, since you evidently don't have the May issue yet, the JUNE issue is gonna be all about the Constellation class -- and I think some other stuff, too, but I didn't bother to read the rest of the coming attractions...

--Jonah

------------------
"It's obvious I'm dealing with a moron..."

--Col. Edwards, ROBOTECH

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah! I'm in Alberta, whee ST;M gets here notoriously late, and has missed on more than one occaision. Right now, April is still on the shelves. Damn all Chapters.

Anyway, I guess the Stargazer FF diagram is slated for June, then. No Hathaway?

Mark

------------------
"Why build one, when you can have two at twice the price?"

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BAH!!!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

CaptSerek
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a quick lok at the current issue of ST:M and it's just the Grissom bridge, no Pastuer bridge and yes, for next month it's the Stargazer bridge as well as Jupiter Station.

------------------
Join the only Star Trek roleplaying club that plays all timelines - past, present, future and alternate. Go to www.mib.org/~sfof/

IP: Logged
Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, it just kills me. The latest I've been able to find is the March issue. Augh. I'm bridge starved. Post 'em, people! Post! :-)
CaptSerek
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Daniel. Please scan and post for those whose budget or is unable to get the ST Magazine or Fact Files. The list in the thread I started should be able to see what's available. Bewteen the German and British Fact Files I'm sure there is a wealth of info and of course the Magazine. I love the fact that these resources are available, true not 100% accurate but still, it shows what the set designers, Okuda and company are capable of. Thanks in advance as always.

------------------
Join the only Star Trek roleplaying club that plays all timelines - past, present, future and alternate. Go to www.mib.org/~sfof/

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps