Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » The Trinculo (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Trinculo
Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only "fact" that i could find on various pages was:

USS Trinculo NCC-71867("Sacrifice of Angels" [DS9])

Nothing more, no pics so far.

------------------
Visit Seventhworld, with its new Sci-Fi project FALLENWALLS
www.seventhworld.de

And of course my own StarTrek Series Project
www.stnemesis.de

Just a preview...

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimrod: A turnippy salute to you, my friend. A turnippy salute, indeed.

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited April 19, 2001).]

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the Constellation in Redemption was a support ship only, not a grid ship?

What about those ships like the Jupiter off those decipher cards - yeah, not canon - but people haven't been claiming that they are have they?

Andrew

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anybody remember the StarTrek BORG Game?
There was that ExcelsiorClass called USS Righteous, don't know the NCC anymore... something with NCC 4... as i recall.

Can't play that game anymore, everytime i'm trying to start it, it says : "Wrong Windows Version. Not Windows 95". Well, i have Win98... so far the program is right. But it was released in 1996.... ARGH

Is this ship also canon? It appeared on screen..., with real actors (DeLancie)....

------------------
Visit Seventhworld, with its new Sci-Fi project FALLENWALLS
www.seventhworld.de

And of course my own StarTrek Series Project
www.stnemesis.de

Just a preview...

[This message has been edited by Nemesis (edited April 20, 2001).]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess if a studio model can be canon...

------------------
Signature for sale! For a mere price of $20 per letter you get this wonderful little space to say your own things. Get it now while there's still space!

-All you base belong to infinity. -infinity11

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They used stock footage for the Righteous. It's destruction seen was the Emissary Melbourne's.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Righteous? Which episode was that seen in?

Am I correct in saying that you are refering to a ST:VOY episode where footage of the Excelsior-class Melbourne was used? If so, that was the USS Roosevelt.

Please correct me if I am wrong! Some of the information that I have is contradictory and I'd welcome any straightening out that you have to offer.

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Nemesis said, its from a computer game... no episode and thus probably not canon.

and no. the roosevelt was never seen on screen just mentioned.

------------------
Signatures are for losers

[This message has been edited by USS Vanguard (edited April 22, 2001).]

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that the Roosevelt was shown on screen - oh well I'll take your word for it as I no longer have the episode on tape. As for the Righteous sorry, didn't see the bit about the game - I only skimmed the text.

That'll teach me! Hehe!

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Star Trek: Borg, and the Righteous registry went something like NCC-42XXX. It used a stock footage of the scene from DS9's Emissary of the USS Melbourne exploding. It also used the sets of Star Trek: Voyager from Season 1 or 2.

As for the Trinculo, I did see the model of it hanging from Planet Hollywood and a picture of it online. I just can't find the ones I took of the model. From what I can recall, it was one of the studio models of the 4 ft. Galaxy Class ships with a neat paint job and new decals.
------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

[This message has been edited by Michael_T (edited April 24, 2001).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps