Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Pegasus to have been a Cheyanne? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pegasus to have been a Cheyanne?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully they were smart & ran out to get one of SFSM, vacuform Oberths a la Constellation in "The Decker Muncher" instead of wasting a shooting model.

------------------
"I'm beginning to think that there'll be NO forced mating at ALL!" --Professor Hubert T. Farnsworth

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a picture of a Cheyenne-class starship. Unfortunately I am not too technical and do not know how to add a link here. Sorry!

If you really want it that bad email me at: [email protected]

Anyone else want a pic of a starship - let me know and I'll see what I can do for you! My response may take some time though as I'm currently studying for exams. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHH! The stress! HELP!

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the image is already on a web site, just type out the address and it'll show up as a link. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a pic we've already seen.

------------------
[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Groundskeeper Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt - and I 'ate 'im! [Bart gasps.] I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Groundskeeper Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug. [Bart stares.] Ya heard me!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the Flare Upload function... I don't know how to get to it - but its GREAT if you don't have webspace of you're own... or you don't know how to put stuff on the web.

Andrew

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flareupload.hypermart.net/psupload.htm

You can upload your pic here. Just search for you pic on your hard drive and click the button to upload.

The pic should be in this directory then. http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/

Once you've uploaded, it'll tell you the link to it. You can copy that link and paste it in your message like I told you before.

------------------
[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Groundskeeper Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt - and I 'ate 'im! [Bart gasps.] I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Groundskeeper Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug. [Bart stares.] Ya heard me!

akb1979
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks PopMaze! AS you've guessed - I don't know much when it comes to the Internet and your help is greatly appreciated!

The links are;
http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/cheyenne.jpg
and http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/galexploration_cheyenne.jpg

The first is a picture of a model and the other is a top and side view - similar to that of the Niagara-class USS Princeton on another section.

Hope that helps - and thanks again PopMaze for the sharing of your knowledge! What would I do without you?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate to tell you this, but those are old news. The first is a popular picture of the model, but w/ the background turned into a starfield. And the diagram is from the Starship Scehmatics site. Not even accurate, as we've since determined.

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

akb1979
Member # 557

Mmm, the diagram pic isn't accurate? Looks fairly close to me. Oh well, I tried my best - they are the most popular pictures on the Ney for the Cheyenne-class starship though. Anyone know of any 'better' ones?
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Careful reconstruction has demonstrated that the nacelle pylons are much, much closer to being straight horizontal.
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/schematics/cheyenne.htm

--Jonah

------------------
"It's obvious I'm dealing with a moron..."

--Col. Edwards, ROBOTECH

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps