Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Star Trek Voyager-- Current Year (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Trek Voyager-- Current Year
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay then, was an *actual* stardate included in that same episode? 'Cuz if not, then Neelix's departure could be slapped in just about anywhere in the year (as long as the other Neelix episodes are also undated).

Mark

------------------
"Why build one, when you can have two at twice the price?"

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The episode had a stardate of 548xx.x. I don't remeber the specifics, but I remember it beginning with 548. That I am positive about.

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... then it seems that Voyager may be speeding up time somewhat. Perhaps that explains why Naomi claims to be so much older in this ep?

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Homstead opened on April 5th, 2378, 350 years after First Contact. "First Contact Day" is pretty cool.

ooby doobie..

------------------
Wes Button[email protected]
TechFX StudiosThe United Federation Uplink
------------------
I don't like Wesley Crusher.

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a muppet.

------------------
Wes Button[email protected]
TechFX StudiosThe United Federation Uplink
------------------
I don't like Wesley Crusher.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, Wes, dare I say, read the whole post next time?

And it was 315, not 350. If it were 350, the current Voyager year would be 2413...way off

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the Star Trek Enyclopedia, Voyager was lost in 2371, stardat 48***. I don't recall the stardate, but added it anyways. Whoever said that the last number of the year matches the number of seasons is correct. Therefore if it is season 7 we are talking about then it would be 2377, or stardate 55***.

There, that's my 2p on this discussion.

colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the episode "Non Sequitor", there is a sign announcing a festival in SF in August. I believe the stardate is 490xx. If this is correct, then the stardate year is from summer to summer, not winter to winter. This corresponds to the seasonal cycle of tv shows.

------------------

takeoffs are optional; landings are mandatory

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps