Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » The "how long are you?" Enterprise baby pool (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The "how long are you?" Enterprise baby pool
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BlabbityBlah?
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or whatever your name is this week...

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That'll do it for new entries... contest closed.

Methinks the 200m+ club is looking more likely to win...

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got the Star Trek Communicator with the large NX01 on the cover
I count somewhere between 7-9 decks, but thats just above the saucer plane (its a top view) its likely we have a lower pod with the sensory and ordnance like the 1701. that would add 2-4 more decks giving us a possible 12 decks, and the width of the saucer looks to be a little bigger than 3/4 the 1701 saucer (going by the bridge size) this means about 125-150m saucer bringus into a 200+ length. i havent put a ruler or calculator to the damn thing though im just eyeballing. will scan it for show later....

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps