Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Greetings (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Greetings
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. I had a few high-quality posts in my time. Like when I tried to start a thread about the Saber's graviton beam. (A.K.A. tractor beam)
IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But that really gets eclipsed by the whole "ruining trial threads" and "stealing other people's publicly displayed names" thing, you know?
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well.....uhhhhhh. Don't blame me. Blame the Judge Dredds.
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, MIB, who else would we blame? You don't have mulitple personality disorder. You're just a complete and total fuckwit. Well, no, you're not (although you do act like it sometimes!) You need to think before you act (not like I'm one to talk...)

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

StationMaster
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for StationMaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! - 75 Posts..... Sorry, that is amusing.

Before the Flare Forums, there was another forum, and before that there was the UP Forums, and before that there was the old WWW Treads UP Forums.

I think I racked up a few more posts that 75.....

Chris

--------------------
---- AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!----

I feel better now.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"YOU have a mere piddling 75 posts whilst I have 4 million, 362 thousand, 223 posts. what do you have to say to THAT?!?"

"People like me more."

"Damn."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, what actually happened is that, when the military raided the caves at Tora Bora, they found out it was never an al Qaeda hiding place at all. They just found Goffy sitting down there yelling "Go away! I have too much work to do!". But then they made him leave, so he decided to post here while he had the time.

Welcome back, however temporarily, Chris.

Say, weren't you going to see if you still had the old UP board messages around somewhere? :-)

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris! An authentic legend... I remember you. Your last name used to be Gough, right? Did you change it? Are you coming back? What happened with the files from the original UP? Did you know I have several of the original pages stored as a treasure? Why am I asking so many questions to a total unknown?

Good to see you.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Bows before the all-knowing StationMaster*

If, in the short amount of time you are here, you wish to check out what's going on with UP3, go right ahead. I just gave you permission to enter the Forum.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if you were to want to kick young Charles' arse into some semblance of getting on and doing the interface, I just gave you permission to do that too. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the days when the name "Chris" was more common around here than Jeff being rude to people. Ahh.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww, thanks, Liam. Big hug.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

StationMaster
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for StationMaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN - LOL!....
Actually, I was just feeling a little nostalgic and decided to see what was going on around here.
As for the back up forum thread - I have about 60 odd back up CD's to look through - it is taking a while.....

Bashir - Yup, the name is still Gough.... Chris Gough. Am I coming back? Well, I think Voyager murdered my passion for ST.... in fact in the final episode, I was rooting for the Borg to win...
I still have the whole UPI and II backed up on CD somewhere - including the massive collection of images I built up, some 3D meshes (DO NOT GO THERE) and some other things.

Krenim - Cheers

Nuff Said - time to get Jolly, etc...

Chris

--------------------
---- AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!----

I feel better now.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As for the back up forum thread - I have about 60 odd back up CD's to look through - it is taking a while....."

Ah. No problem. I was just curious. Your resurfacing just made me think of it. :-)

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, what is the current status of UP3? Unfortunately I'm not a part of "the making team" - I would love to contribute, unfortunately my job leaves me with such little spare time. [Frown]
(Part of the reason why my post count is so low [Wink] ) But I drop by every now and then just to see what's going on in my favorite forum.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps